The Ferocity Of A Beast And His Pup

¤Sebastian's POV¤

Today is the first day that a guest is coming over since Eclipse and Bella have arrived. I was staring out of the study window to find Eclipse and Bella lying in the grass. He had black and red headphones. (one's in picture above.) His eyes were closed and for the first time that they've been here the two looked completely calm and relaxed. But suddenly their eyes shot open. When Eclipse was sitting up Bella jumped off of his chest. The two darted into the trees. Only when they were fully hidden did I hear the sounds of an approaching carriage.

Finally,  Damian had arrived to have a meeting with Ciel. They were in the study, but I noticed that that Bella was in a simular beast form as Eclipse. They were sitting next to me but in the shadows. They were both snarling but at a frequency too low for humans to hear. They looked at me and looked back at our guest. It was like a signal. Something was up with the dude and the three of us sensed it.

 We overheard the conversation that was on the phone between Damian and his 'buddies'

We overheard the conversation that was on the phone between Damian and his 'buddies'. I just now noticed that the beastly duo were gone. I heard a loud scream in the far distance so I ran towards it. The two creatures where circling around a bloody Damian. A pissed Eclipse, I could only tell because she was the bigger one, lunged at the con-man. Bella soon followed suit. In no time the man was only a mass of blood and small chunks of meat/bone. They shook the gore off their shadowy fur before transforming back to their previous forms.

Bella padded up to me and pawed at my pant leg. When I looked down she had a glass vial with a swimming neon blue gas. She set it in my gloved hand with surprisingly no saliva. "For you." Eclipse whispered. I took off the cork plug and inhaled the semi sour soul. They smiled before dissapearing into thin air with a whisp of shadow smoke.

In the far distance I heard Eclipse explain. " I won't ever let anyone hurt you nor anyone else that I care for ever again!" What did he mean when he said never again?