My Puppy In A New Body!

¤Eclipse's POV¤

I was half awake when I felt someone pull me into a hug. I opened my left crimson eye to find an albino that was covered in blood. By scent I could tell that she was my Bella! A small smile grew on my face as I kissed her forehead and stroked her pure white hair. She stirred and slowly woke up. Her hazel eyes were like pools of blood now. They looked like exact replicas of mine. "Hi, daddy!" She whispered.

"No, dad sounds to strange. It's more like big brother." I stated. She just nodded in response and nuzzled into the crook of my neck. By doing this she smeared blood all over me. Suddenly, Sebastian slammed our bedroom door open. He aggressively stomped over to our (Bella and my) black futon. He was about to grab my Puppy but I sprang from under her and lunged at Sebastian.

"Don't you dare, EVER, try to hurt my puppy!" I snarled as I slammed him into the dark gray wall. He went through it and landed onto the fur rug that lined the hallway. His back arched in pain as he let out a hiss in pain. Slowely he got up and put his hands up in surrender.

"So, yesterday you said something about never losing someone close to you ever again. What did you mean when you said that?" He asked. I explained the whole situation and he just nodded every now and then.

After that, we lived happily ever after. J.K. I murdered everyone who even thought about hurting my family and I. Plenty of times Ciel was kidnapped and so on. The END