Chapter one: Reset

Sans sat, looking out of his post, the white snow falling as usual in snowdin, trees, the bridge with a somewhat cage his brother built.
He looked around, wondering when his and Papyrus' shift was over, he remembered the days of his work like the back of his hand.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday, and On Friday hotland post, despite not doing much on these days.
He saw nothing, just the average trees on the other side of the post.
And slowly dozed off.

"HEY COMEDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!"
He jumped back at the sudden visitor.
"Woah, you rattled be a little!"
"Oh god, please don't trashbag!"
The little golden flower stood, smiling at him.
"Howdy, it's me Flowey, Flowey the flower."
He said his voice full of happiness.
"I've been a'looking for ya!"
"Great, can ya leave me alone now? Now that you got what you wanted!"
"YOU IDIOT I KNOW YOU REMEMBER, YOU'VE SEEN THE WHOLE WORLD GO ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND OVER AND OVER MORE TIMES THAT YOU COULD COUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After enough to resets, I've realized, YOU'RE MORE POWERFUL THAN YA LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Shut up, you may not remember, but if your plan is to take over the world, and use the souls to do it, then, hate to break your bones, heh, but it won't work."
"Good, you do remember, but my plan is to take over another soul. A new partner you may will."
"Which one is that!?"
Vines slowly grabbed his legs.
"IT'S YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"