Chapter two: Exit the ruins

"Come on Frisk, why do we continue this, reset, reset reset, if I could I would reset to bring Asriel back, but no, we can't!"
"STOP IT CHARA!!!!!!!!!!!" Frisk shouted.
"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHY WE RESET!!!!!!!!!!!"
Chara's mind flashed back to when they first left the underground, it felt like years ago, they lost track of how many days ago it would be, let alone resets. but they remember watching the moment like it was yesterday, they all just decided to go for a stroll that night to clear up their heads.
"Come on Alph, WERE ALMOST DONE WITH THE MILE!!!!!!!!"
Frisk laughed in joy, while They themselves couldn't even help a giggle.
"OH MY GOD SANS YOU LAZY BONES HURRY UP ITS ONLY A MILE, HALF IF YOU WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Whelp, you know I'm not one to put backbone in my work!"
Toriel snickered, watching from a distance, watching them to know where they were and when to leave, Asgore was standing far from Toriel and afew others for that matter.
"OH MY GOD MONSTERS ON THE SURFACE!!!!!!!!!!!" A mother yelled.
The police came and look at them all, each a look of terror plastering on all of their faces.
The all pulled out their guns, ready to fire.
Alphys quivered as one pointed a gun straight at her.
The man cocked the gun and fired.
Frisk looked up terrified.
Undyne collapsed on the ground, she jumped in the way.
"DONT HURT ANY MORE OF THEM, IM THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THEM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Frisk shouted.
The gunfire leaned over to them, fired and reset.
"We had to find something to help us down here Chara!"
"I know, I was just too angry."
"I'll tell you what, we'll really look this time."
They walked up to the broken gate.
No one was there.
The ran past it.
They heard unearthly noises, the ran toward it in fear.
"Howdy, Frisk." It said