6:00a.m.

The warm feeling of lips on her left temple made Haneul open her eyes slowly and smile lovingly at the sight of him, the person who meant the most for her, Hansol.

"I'm leaving for work, go back to sleep it's six a.m. sorry for waking you up." He whispered quietly, his hand still stroking her cheek making it hard for Haneul to stay awake
"Don't leave me please stay," She begged as she got a hold of his arm immediatly.

"As much as I would like to I am afraid I am not able to fullfill your wish today princess, I am the CEO and I have an important meeting at the office." his apologetic tone made Haneul sigh and let go of his arm
"Its alright, I understand." She said while getting of bed to give him a quick peck on the lips followed by fixing his not-so-well made tie.

"Even after all these years of dating you I still wonder how did I even get so lucky?" He said as he watched her intensely, which made her cheeks turn a shade of soft pink while she kept on fixing the tie
"You won my heart the instant I heard you laugh after one of your lame jokes," she confessed, "And it was such a beautiful sight that I couldn't help but love you."
"Then I will make sure that you listen to my laugh everyday so you can fall in love with me once again each day." He smiled at her and she giggled at the chessy comment.
"Alright it's time for you to leave unless you want to be late."

She gave him a last kiss before he walked past the door and closed it. But Haneul still couldn't figure out the reason for the weird, yet nostalgic feeling she got when he closed the door or when she heard the engine of the car turning on, and even when the car slowly went away until she couldn't listen to it anymore, she still couldn't shake that feeling off. As if something, somehow, was telling her that a bad thing was going to happen that day.

If only she had known she wouldn't have let him go so easily.

Hello everyone! I finally got the guts to publish this story and I hope everyone likes it! Please give it a lot of love ♡ -Mel