1:00a.m

The cold yet refreshing night air hit her as soon as she stepped out of Seungkwan's house which was packed of people celebrating that he was back, he was actually a pretty popular boy of his block as all the older women of the neighborhood seemed to love him and would even call him 'son', not that the boy would mind anyway.

Haneul was feeling content through the day, arriving at Jeju and meeting the Boo family and their acquaintances was actually nice since they made everyone feel welcomed. Yet, everyday regardless of how happy her day was, she couldn't scape the empty feeling that pervaded her spirit when she remembered her still one and only. Thus, Haneul found herself heading to Jeju's famous cliff, which fortunately for her was close to Seungkwan's house, a bottles of some liquor she found on her hands.

As she reached the cliff she settled down and with an empty look stared at the beautiful waves which were illuminated by the moon. She opened the first bottle, closed her eyes and drank the content of it until she emptied completely, ignoring the rough feeling on her throat as the liquid passed through it. Haneul continued doing this until she was drinking her third bottle, she couldn't contain herself anymore and let out a long sigh followed by a never ending stream of tears falling from her eyes.

Little sobs started going out of her mouth, and as her crying augmented so the thoughts running through her head did,

"Why did this had to happen?"

"Why couldn't you stay a little longer?"

"I need you the most right now please come back, I can't stand the fact that I will never see you anymore"

"I would give so much to be able kiss you and hug you again, even if it just once."

She hugged her legs and hid her face on her arms as she quietly whispered some smalls "please". She stayed like that until she felt someone sitting beside her, 'must be one of the boys' she thought.

"Please leave me alone right now I'll be fine don't worry" she said in a barely audible manner for she was still in the same position.

"I thought you were asking me to come to you some minutes ago" Haneul felt her blood turn cold, his voice, 'it can't be possible, this is your imagination' she repeated to herself and didn't dare to turn her face and look at whoever was beside her.

"So are you actually going to ignore me all night? Okay then I will be going once again"

"No! Don't leave please!" She let out a desperate cry and finally looked at him, it really was Hansol.

Haneul couldn't believe her eyes and stayed in shock, not daring to move or pronounce a single word in fear of him disappearing. She slowly raised her hand until she reached his cheek and softly caressed it.

"Y-you're really here, H-how?", she stuttered as she kept taking in all of his features which she truly, deeply missed.

"You wished for it way too profoundly dear," Hansol spoke and Haneul finally realized how much she wanted to hear his melodious voice one again, "And I always said I would grant you every wish of your heart."

"I miss you so much Hansol!" Haneul exclaimed and hugged him as tight as she could, taking in his scent and warm, loving every single second of it.

"I missed you so much aswell, you have no idea," he caressed her back and Haneul felt her eyes water once again.

They quietly stayed hugging each other, finally being able to listen to each other's heart beat.

"I actually came to tell you something," Hansol broke the silence and slowly let go of Haneul, making her look at him on the eyes,

"What is it?" She questioned with fear of receiving bad news or something close to that.

"I have been observing you since day one," he said in a low voice, "I know how much you have suffered and cried, I have been there whenever you cried my name, I saw everything..."

"I want you to know that it pains me as well to see you like this... Not being able to reach out to you hurted like hell, but I need you to do something for me," he took her face softly into his hands and looked deeply into her eyes, "You have to let go of me, you have to move on and keep on with your life, even find a new love."

Haneul shook her head and cried once again, "How can you ask me that!? How could I possibly be able to let go of you? I can't do that!"

"Haneul, love, listen to me, sometimes the tide is high and one is happy, but then the tide falls and everything seems to be torn into pieces," he continued, "The waves come and go like chances in life. And one decides if going after them and falling into possibilities and their depth is actually worth it.... but darling, don't let yourself drown in an ocean of dispair instead of going after the wave. I need you to be happy, to smile once again, that will be the only way I will be happy too, if you are sad then so will I be. Do it for me darling, please be happy," Hansol would be lying if he said that saying those words didn't hurt, but looking at her living a miserable life hurted even more.

"I don't think I will be capable of doing so, I haven't been able to do it in these past months, I- I can't" Haneul felt bad for being stubborn, but she didn't feel capable enough of being able to live a happy life without her only source of happiness.

"Oh darling, you are so capable! You are a strong girl, look at how far you have come," he whispered and whipped away the tears out of her face, " you have always been a strong girl, and I won't leave you ever, perhaps I am not able to be here physically but I will always be looking out for you and seeing you happy will make me feel content."

"O-okay, I will do it," Haneul couldn't belive she was saying that, but knowing that Hansol would be happy too made her comply to his wishes, "I will be happy for you if that's what you desire, I want you to be happy too."

"That's my girl," Hansol embraced the girl into her arms once again, "I will always love and protect you even from afar, don't forget it, you're never alone," He finished as he kissed her.

"I will love you forever too, so much" As she ended saying these words Hansol took her chin and closed the space between them, ever so slowly as their lips finally connected in a so sweet kiss none of them wished to end.

"You will be just fine," Hansol whispered as they ended the kiss, then everything went black.