Same love (gay love story)

Summer

This was it. I was leaving, I meant it. I rolled over in my bed shutting off my phone alarm trying not to wake my parents. I slid out of bed walking over to my door locking it I slid a towel under it so the light wouldn't go through. I turned on my light and got out three suit cases. I wasn't packing lightly. I opened up one suitcase taking out a black pair of skinny jeans sliding them on. I took the rest of my pants and shoved them in my suitcase. I opened my shirt drawer picking out my Pink Floyd shirt and sliding it on I took all my shirts and put them in my suitcase. I zipped it up and unzipped the front pocket putting my hair brush in there along with my hair straightener. I sighed "well this one is full." I said zipping the front pocket getting the other suitcase it was only three in the morning and I was still tired.

I opened up my underwear and bra drawer grabbing all of them and putting them in my suitcase not caring about neatness. I am taking ALL of my clothes. Next was my socks I put a pair on and the rest went In my suitcase. "Almost done." I sighed grabbing my baby blanket I always sleep with it no matter what. I put it into my suitcase along with a small pillow and a thick blanket. I put my phone charger in it too. I walked to my closet grabbing my captain America hoodie and my red converse. I put on my converse and tied them grabbing two more pairs I put them in my third bag. I grabbed my lap-top I would need this to look for an apartment. I grabbed my make-up bag throwing it in there too. I sighed I feel like I'm forgetting something. My money. I walked over to my closet taking out my big box that over the years I had filled with money at least 4,000 dollars was in there. I had been saving since I was ten. I hate my life. I grabbed it and put most of it in my wallet and put my wallet in my purse. I know this is childish. I grabbed some of my stuffed animals and shoved them in the suitcase. Hey I better fill it while I can.

I grabbed all my bags unlocking my door and shutting of the light I walked into the living room being cautious I stepped outside hoping my shitty parents wouldn't here me. I made sure I had my phone and I did. I sprinted down the road getting to the bus stop the bus would be here in about 10 minutes. I waited and finally it had arrived I walked up the steps with my bags in hand. "Hi." I said to the bus driver. I took my seat and waited.

I waited to start my life.

**~**~**

So HEYYY.

This is a new story I considered writing. I know the first part was short but it won't be like that for long :3

I hope you liked it!!!

-Alleigh

Please comment,vote or fan!