Chapter 3

Its been six weeks since I started  my new school and the weeks seem to be moving faster. I often see Jennifer sitting alone at lunch. Sometimes she hangs out with other girls like her but not as attractive as her NO I AM NOT A STALKER! I just have been observing her lately. She seems like a quiet person. I have made new friends like Jack and Louis they are like my close friends we also share the same interests like games hack codes etc. I  noticed that there are strangely  no bullies in school. I wonder why tough I  did see some of the older students smoking. But I didn't snitch cause that would make me seem like an asshole and teacher's pet tough I don't even like any of the teachers they are all jerks. I have a feeling that this year is going to be awesome.

***

Wednesday evening I head over to Barney's workout more appropriately the top of Barney's workout when I reach the top I quietly take in a deep breath air. Looking around I admire the view for a while, I start walking towards the bench I found up here but it was taken by a girl in a pink hoody and glasses it didn't take me a second to know that it was Jennifer her beauty was stunning even from behind, her silky blonde hair was almost floating in the wind.  I almost turned to go back when Jennifer turned around and spoke what seemed like honey from her lips. "Hi Johnathan right"
"Yeah Jennifer right"
She chuckles I'm filled with joy she moves across the bench and taps it with her hand indicating me to sit next to her I almost fall dead. I walk slowly towards the bench and take my place next to her I was wondering if she could feel my heart beat vibrating the seat even tough I knew she couldn't. "Is it the first time you sat next to a girl" she says smiling "yeah I mean well I guess... " I say almost choking on my words "well a cool guy like you shouldn't be worried" she says taking of her glasses. 
OK now I really like her she doesn't even know me and she's complimenting me. She looked so beautiful without her glasses to draw myself away from saying something I didn't want to I started a topic "so Jenn what's your favorite subject" I ask. She looks at me and smiles "well I like computer science you"
"I like computer science as well but I hate maths"
"What me too I hate it!. " she says with a sexy smile (OK sorry it was sexy). I could see that she was happy I was here "do you come here often" I ask "yup everyday"
"Really how come I didn't see you here before"
"Well that's because I come here later but today I came early" We talked about an hour more about all kinds of things I started getting more and more comfortable with Jenn. After awhile we decided to go home I plucked up all my courage and said "Mind if I, um...  I don't know walk you home" she turns around "sure I would like that" she says with a smile. We walk out Barney's workout and we walk towards her house toghter my heart is filled with something bigger then happiness its warmth we stop at a house with a white fence it's quite big "well this is it" she says "very well then I shall see you tomorrow" I say she walks up the steps and I turn to go home when suddenly I realize what I should do "Hey Jenn?."
"Yeah?." She says
"Can we meet up tomorrow?."
"You mean a date?."
"Yeah..  but if you can't I understand."
"No I can make it" she says with a big smile.
"Ok Barney's workout?"
I ask
"Definetly" she replys "I will look forward to it" she says with another sexy smile I reply with one as well, "bye" she says "bye"
I return she closes the door behind her and I walk home with a skip in my step I got a date!. With my crush when I got home I greeted my parents and went straight to my room. I needed something neat and of today's style to wear anyway I think you know what happened.

SORRY CHAPTER 1 IS MISSING I'LL TRY AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT it :/