Chapter 4

I walked to Barney's workout and when I reached there I ran up the stairs and up to the roof by the time I reached there Jennifer was already there, she turned around to see me walk on the roof. "Wow you must have seen a ghost or something cause you shot up the stairs like you did" she said that with a smile "I guess I thought I could beat you up here ...  Appearntly not" I say with a sarcastic sigh. 
"Well at least you got here, I was beginning to think you won't come"
"Now that hurt" I say as I sit down next to her,
She laughs "aww" she teased we sit in silence for a while.

"Jenn? "

"Yeah? "

"what's you're last name? "

"Johann... Why? "

"Just wondering"

"Why did you ask me out?"

"Well ...... "

(and this is the time she finds out.... I know what you're thinking,  wow chapter four and she knows already)

"...... I like you"

"Really! Why didn't you tell me last time?"

"Well I was shy and I didn't really wanna rush things"

"Ugh! You know sometimes you really are wierd"

"Sorry...... why you so upset"

"Because I like you too and I thought you didn't like me so I was ready to step away!. "

"You what!"

"Crap!  really...  Let me put it this way"
She leans over and kisses me it was short but it felt as if my world just did a backflip.
"I always wanted to do that" she says with a sigh.
"Wow.... well I like the way you put stuff" I say still surprised it was only now that I realize that she was not wearing her glasses. I still admire the way she looks without her glasses 'Beautiful!' Yes very beautiful.
"quit staring!" She said chuckling

"Sorry  its hard"

"You little flirt!"

"Ha I wasn't the one kissing me"

"Sorry about tha... "

"No!  Don't be I liked it... "

"So can I do it again"

"No"

Jenn let's out a sigh

"It's my turn"

I lean toward and kiss her a bit more intensely this time as I do I run my fingers through her silky bolnde hair and she wraps her hands around me after a while I pull back and touch my head against hers and a few moments of silence she starts laughing.
"What? " I ask chuckling as well
"You're a funny one aren't  you?"

"Well yes and no"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"What time you have to be home"

"Oh my parents are on a business trip"

"Great mine too follow me"

Jenn grabs my hand and slips her fingers through in between mine and we walk down the stairs and out the door. We walk through a ally way and cross the road on the other side as we walk she grips my hand tighter

"Jenn?"

"Yep?"

"Are you using contacts?"

"Yeah"

"You should keep them and not use your glasses"

"Why? "

"Your glasses hides your pretty face"