Chapter 3💯👊🙍

Reminder: Me: "Myles-", I was cut off by a tap on my shoulder i turned around and it was...

When I turned around it was my Dad, "you thought you can get away from me", he said. Then I got an idea I kicked him in the balls he bent over in pain. I took off running then I remember I was still on the phone with Myles, tears was still coming down my eyes.

~Phone Conversation~
Me: Hello Myles you still there", I said through the phone.

Myles Parrish😚😍😎: yeah what wrong, what happening", he asked concerned.

Me: Myles is you at home if so please give me your address", I said begging.

Myles Parrish😚😍😎: ok but ju-", I cut him off.

Me: Myles I would love to chat with you but he is after me and I need you to send me your address I will tell you when i get just please hurry", I explained crying.

Myles Parrish😚😍😎:ok", was all he said. I hung up, he sent me the address I ran there. It was a while till I got there. I knocked on the door, myles opened the door, I fell to the ground crying, "Hey what's wrong", he said squatting down to my level. "My-", was I could say. "My dad he, he hit me", I said crying. Myles faced turned from worry to angry "Why", he asked. "I don't know but my just found out cause she walked in on him when he slapped me and she pushed him but he slapped her then she told me to go but I didn't but she said she'll be fine just go but I didn't want to but i did", I said in one breath. "It's ok you can stay here for however long you want my mom won't care", he said. Then I kissed him out of nowhere cause I never had the courage to do that ever. But surprisingly he kissed back, then he picked me up and took me to his room and me on the bed and went his dresser to get me some clothes, he gave me a shirt and that's it, well it's ok that how i usually sleep so anyways. "Oh and Myles can you get me blanket and a pillow. He looked at me confused, "why" he asked. "Cause I'm sleeping on the couch duhh", I said. "No your not I am", he said. "But I can't put you out your own room myles, I'll be fine", I said, He sighed. I went to the bathroom to change I took off my bra, pants and my shirt and put myles shirt on.  I walked out and Myles was gone I walked further into the room and myles scared the living shit out of me. "Myles I'm going to hurt you", I said laughing. He was laughing his ass off I hit him in the head. And started walking towards the door to go downstairs. I seen the cover and pillow on the couch and laid down.

~2 hours later~
I was sleep but was being woke by a big boom then i realized it was storming and raining. I got scared and got up and went to myles room and seen him sleep, so I was about to walk out but then he said, "Darreyale is that you", he said whipping his eyes. "Yeah I'm sorry if-", he cut me off. "Your good but what's wrong", he asked. "It's raining and storming I kind of got scared and came to see if your ok", I said lying knowing I was scared. "Why wouldn't I be ok forreal what wrong", he said seriously. "Can I sleep with you I'm scared", I said nervous. "Why you wait so late, come on", he asked. "Idk I guess I was scared", I said laughing. "There's nothing to be scared of cause I'm going to be here with you", he said making me smile. I got in the bed and laid on the edge until, I felt myles arms pull me back against him, I turned around and kiss his cheek. He fell asleep and after while I did too.

Hope y'all like the chapter it's probably lame and boring but oh well Idc. ✌💯😆😘

(Trivia):
Why did her dad beat?
(Hint):
what happened at school?
(The picture up top explains the way he hugged her)