About Me

Hey guys it's Darreyale Antwonette Holloway, I love playing basketball, singing, dancing, I hate sandals, and I have crush on Myles Parrish he go to my school he is quiet but, he won't date nobody because, of what happened to him and lycia the school slut two years ago. I swear to god I wanted to beat her ass but that wasn't nun of my business. So right now I'm at home getting ready for school I got an hour so that's enough time to get ready for school. I take an quick shower put on my blue laces bra with matching panties. I then put my clothes, I decided to wear my high wasted short, a black and white crop top that says 'live life to the fullest', then I put my my flats on. I then did my hair which in loose curls, last at least my makeup, I did eyeliner, mascara, chap stick, and I was finished. I went downstairs seen my baby brother and mom watching tv, my baby brother is 3 months old my just had him like 3 months ago and I was so I have someone that can look up to me. So I grabbed me and granola bar and an Gatorade and gave my mom a kiss an then kissed my brother forehead, i geabbed my keys and headed to school. When i got there i was looking for my parking spot but when i found it a car speeded up and took my parking spot so i got out of my car and walked over to the car and knocked on the window, that person rolled down the window i came face to face with Lycia Faith, "what do you want", she said with an attitude. "Well you are parking in my spot, can you move", i said as calm as i can. "Is your name on it", she said with more attitude. "You can lose the attitude and matter of fact it does has my name on it so move", i said getting mad and going into my backpack getting my spray paint. "No it-", i cut her off and started spray painting her car with my name on it. "MY CAR", she yelled. I walked yelling "you should have moved when i asked. Then i heard fast steps behind my bit i knew it was lycia so i ducked and she missed. She swung again but missed. So i punched her in the face and got about 1 or 2 hits in but thats all. It was a big crowd around us then, someone grabbed me off of her i turned around to be faced with Myles Parrish my lover, he pulled me into the school to the office where nobody was. So he sat me down. "Are you ok Darreyale" he asked. "Yeah sure", i said kind of harmless. "Ok well my mom ia the principle so if you want to go home i can ask", he asked. I nodded my head yes, he smiled and went to the bigger office where his mom was. I didn't even know that his mom was Mrs. Debbie. He came back and said "let me walk you out", i replied with an "sure", so we left out of the school by now everyone is in class except us. Myles didnt have to be in class causs his mom works here and he already learned the stuff were learning so there wad no needs. I was being shook out of my thoughts because, myles was shakening me like crazy. "Darreyale are you ok", he asked. "Yeah i was just thinking about something but what did you say", i explained/asked. "I said we made it to your car", thank you for walking me out here", i thanked him. "We should hang out some", he offered. "Sure you could come to my house now if you can or want to" i asked with so much hope. "Sure just let me ask my mom", he said, i nodded, he pulled out his phone and unlocked it the texted his mom, we waited for awhile and heard a ding come from his phone. "She said yes", he told me. "Ok",  i replied. So we got in my  car headed to my house.

Ok guys and gals i got anotjer book coming up so get ready and this also a new book too so hope you like it.

Follow me on snapchat @ Darreyale12  and them added me on instagram @ Darreyale_Holloway and on Twitter @ DarreyaleHollo1
Vote, comment and follow me.