Prologue

"Hahaha" the guy in front of him laughed and it gives her cringed.

"P-please.. Just let me go. "  As she was trying to remove from his grip

"No! And what?! You'll leave me? nah! Because whether you like it or not YOU.WILL.BE.MY.QUEEN!" he said it as if she don't have any choice. Suddenly his eye color changed, from green that she love and admire turns into red that gives her the feeling of anytime he can kill her.

"Who really are you?!" Now she can't stop herself from sobbing. "Where is the guy that I loved?!" Her body is shaking, she is really scared. This is not the first time He saw him mad? No not mad but FURIOUS and not to me but to the people and Vampire under his Empire.

"ME! IT'S ME! I'M THE GUY THAT YOU LOVED AND YOU WILL LOVE NOT ANYONE ELSE! I'M DONE BEING A GOOD GUY HERE! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING BUT I'M STILL NOT ENOUGH TO YOU!" His body is shaking from anger, all the veins in his body is now visible. Her face is now wet from tears and sweat, she shook her head.

"NO! YOU ARE NOT THE GUY THAT I LOVED! he is the opposite of you. YOU ARE AN ANIMAL! YOU ARE A KILLER! A MUR--aaahh!" In nano second he is now in front of her gripping her neck tightly and she can see his pointed fangs now that anytime can kill her.

"That was before Cindy! BEFORE! you should blame yourself! I tried my best just to be good enough for you! BUT YOU FOOLED ME! F*CK!" She can see tears on his eyes. No it can't be. "Be ready because we will get marry as soon as possible! You'll be my Queen! And YOU'LL BE THE ONLY QUEEN OF THIS WORLD! and you can't do anything to stop me!" He is now caressing her cheek but he is still dangerous "Because I'm KING GREYSON ZEN HELZING and I can get all that I want!"

------

First of all This story came from my own idea of course i have my own mind lol. From the The name of the characters even the plot of the story. So please don't copy and post to any other site. Thank you.

Teddybear with me kids. This is my first time to write a story in full English. So please don't criticize or judge me. And if ever you saw a mistake just tell me.

I'll only ask one favor haha please Comment or just vote and lastly Share the love!😍😊

MissSheenaLei