The new boy

Chapter 2

(Ariana's POV)

"Ellie could I have a drink?" "Sure" We go back downstairs and into the kitchen. "What do you-" Ellie gets interrupted by some idiot ringing the doorbell over and over again. Suddenly I saw the most handsomest idiot I've ever seen before. I must've been blushing because I got a text from from Ellie.

Ellie: Blush much? 😊

Ariana: I'm still thirsty, what kind of service is this? 😡 Fanta please ;)

Ellie: kk, oh and btw his name is Harry 😉

Harry, I thought to myself. Thats a cute name!

(Harry's POV)

That is the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen before in my entire life. Time to turn on the charm. I can see her blushing so I flip my hair quickly and I hear her let out a little giggle. "Bro could I get a drink, Fanta please"

(Ellie's POV)

I see Ari blushing when Harry wants the same drink as her. I text Ari for her to just start talking as if the boys weren't even here.

Advice: Turn on the charm 😏

-Ellie <3

(Ariana's POV)

I took Ellie's advice and just started talking like Harry wasent even there. " El you know that white tank I have? I wanna try and find a pair of short shorts to go w-" Just as I'm about to finish my sentence, OMG Harry sits down at the table. "Mind if I join you?" I can feel myself blushing so I just smile showing my dimple and nod. "Ariana I'm just gonna come out and say this. You seem like a awesome girl and I would really love to get to know you, so what I'm trying to say is wanna hang sometime?"

Yes! He finally asked me! I feel myself blushing and I can't do anything about it. I nod over and over again showing my dimple. I look over to Ellie giving her an excited look.

I give Harry my phone number and he started blushing which made me start to blush. Next thing I know....

A/N hahahahhahahahhaha 😈 I left you hanging! Haha lol so I'm gonna need some names for a boy, feel free to comment :D