The plans

Chapter 3:

(Ariana's POV)

Harry texted me right after I left Ellie's house! Eek I'm so happy!

Harry: Ariana I wanted to hang I was gonna ask you earlier but I didn't wanna sound desperate, so what do ya say? 😏

Ariana: yes I would love to hang! Wanna go to Starbucks?

Harry: Yeppers! I'll pick u up at 7?

Ariana: kk cya soon!

(Harry's POV)

Yes! She said yes! I pick my phone up and check the time, it's already 5 so I'm going to take a shower.

(Ellie's POV)

I get a text from a happy Grande.

Ariana: Hai, OMG GUESS WHAT... Wait nvm don't guess, HARRY WANTS TO HANG! 😇

Ellie: OMG really?! When did he ask you? 😇

Ariana: right after I left your palace!

Ellie: palace?

Ariana&Ellie: stupid autocorrect -_-

Ellie: well go get ready then!!

Ariana: kk ttyl xox

Yay! I'm so happy for her!!

(Ariana's POV)

I grab the clothes that I'm going to be wearing on the... DATE with Harry. I can't myself not blushing! Eeeeek! I go in the washroom and get into the shower. I let the water sprinkle down my back for a little while thinking about Harry and his cute accent. I grab my shampoo and start scrubbing my hair. After rincing my hair I take my soap bar and lather it all over my body. I start singing tattooed heart underneath my breath.

(Harry's POV)

I stop the water and start searching for my towel and head back to my room. I check the time and it's 5:45. I get the clothes I'm going to be wearing on the date. I grab a black leather jacket with a white tee underneath. I wear a pair of jeans and some white sneakers. I look at myself in the mirror and admire myself. I brush out my hair and give it a little flick. I spray some of my cologne and head into my car. I wanna get some flowers for Ariana.

(Ariana's POV)

I finish my shower and reach for my towel. I wrap it around my body and go to my room. I get a pair of short shorts and a t-shirt that says 'it's always better with you'. I head back into the washroom and blow dry my hair, then I put it in my signature half up half down look. I pull out my phone and check the time, it's 6. I text Ellie and tell her how excited I am!

Ariana: OMG I'm so excited Ellie!

Ellie: Ik I'm excited for you and I'm not even going! Where r u guyz going anyways?

Ariana: Starbucks

Ellie and I text for about 20 minutes and then she calls me because her " fingers we sore" . We talk for 40 minutes when I head a honk outside. That's him! I take one last look in the mirror and head outside.

A/N hey ma peeps! Who should Harry and Ariana bump into in the next chapter?