The Date

(Harry POV)

I'm waiting for Ari to come out I look down at my phone and check the time, 7:05. As soon as I look up I see Ari waiting for me at the door step. Man she looks good in short shorts. She starts walking towards me and my insides feel like they're going to melt. "Hey Harry!" "Hey Ari! Er I mean Ariana,sorry.." "Don't worry about, all of my friends call me it so its fine" I open the door for Ari and wait for her to go in. Once she steps in I jog around the back and hop into the drivers seat.

(Arianas POV)

Harry is such a gentlemen!! Keep calm Ari, don't make a fool of yourself. "So where are we going?" "Its a surprise" I can feel Harry staring at me from the corner of my eye but I don't say anything, but I cant stop myself for blushing. I guess he noticed so he kept his eyes on the road. I wonder where we are going but I don't wanna ruin the surprise.

-Skipping rest of the car ride-

"Were here Ari!" I hop out of the car and see that we are at my favourite place since I was little, FUNHAVEN! I start squealing like a little girl. "OMG HARRY HOW DO YOU KNOW I LOVE THIS PLACE?????!!!!" "I have my ways" "Lemme guess, Ellie?" "Yeah.." I hop into his arms and he starts spinning me around. He stops spinning and we just stare into each others eyes, his eyes are so gorgeous. Next think I know his lips crash onto mine, the kiss lasts for about 10 seconds. Harry pulls away and sets me back on the ground. "Sorry but it was really tempting." We head into Funhaven and put on the wristbands where we can do whatever we want! "Harry, you didn't have to go full out on this I would've been happy with just a card that has $20 on it." "You're worth it" Ok NOW I couldn't stop myself for blushing because I heard Harry let out a chuckle. "Can we go on the bumpercars first?" "I was waiting for you to ask!" Harry and I start walking to bumpercars and he grabs my hand! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I start running with Harry trying to catch up from behind.

-Skipping date and car ride home-

We arrive back at my house and I check the time, 12:00am! "OMG Harry I forgot my key inside my house, what am I going to do?" I can tell Harry senses I'm scared because he pulls me on his lap and starts rocking me. "Shh its okay you can sleep at my place" Harry sets me on the passenger seat and starts driving.

A/N Okay so I updated a pretty big chapter and decided to not have anybody bump into them..YET I mean cmon its their first date! Im gonna need 5 votes for next chapter :)