Strange

So I picked up my stuff and I stayed with him.

Fuck, I even sold my flat for some guy I hardly knew.

But I liked him. I loved him. He was gentle and caring but after a while he started acting... Strange.

We had barely gotten to making out at that point but he suddenly started trying to get inside my pants. Not that I minded it was just... He didn't seem like that kind of guy...

I pushed him away many times so I could focus more on getting there through stages. He had no objection to that. He'd happily cuddle on the sofa and share a few chaste kisses instead of full on penetration or whatever he was looking for in me.

The thing was, I didn't feel safe anymore.

During a movie on his velvet sofa he'd sneakily slip his hand down there but I'd quickly push him away.

He tried to make every innocent activity end with his dick inside me, it was pretty fucking obvious.

Then I woke up with only red in front of my eyes and when I lifted the blindfold I realised.

This wasn't safe but... I kind of liked it.

Instead of backing away from potential danger I was just playing hard to get.

Then after a while I let him touch me.

Just for fun, of course.

To see his reaction. How far he'd try to go and how fast. An experiment, I guess.

My plan didn't work.

After trying to seduce him various times and purposely pushing my crotch upwards at every opportunity, he didn't even try. He just kept his hands to himself.

I never really understood him anyway. He was mysterious, I guess. Enigmatic, discreet, inscrutable, evasive, obscure, strange.

"Yato." I asked tentatively, genuinely quite scared of what he would say.

"Yukine."

"Touch me."

There was a pause then he looked at me with his eyebrows raised.

"Of course."

He dragged a large, firm hand down my arm and then started to slowly unzip my jeans. It was agonising watching his fingers circle the button but at the same time, weirdly arousing.

After a while of tracing his fingertips up and down my thighs he took it into his hand.

I let out a gasp almost immediately as he let his fingers gracefully dance across my length. I'd never really felt anything like that before, it was strange. Again, that word. It didn't seem to leave my mind because this whole ordeal is just surreal to me. It truly is strange.

I could hear how steady his breaths were, how raw his voice as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear, how firm his hands were yet his movements were oh so gentle and his eyes as they gazed into mine, dark and filled with lust.

I watched his concentrated frown become a small smile as I felt myself unravel into his palm.

Then he took me into his arms and let my head fall into the crook of his neck. He lightly grazed his thumb over my exposed collarbone then lifted the shirt back up my shoulder. It really was a beautiful moment.

Then he had to leave for a meeting and I didn't quite know what to do so I just lay there, basking in the afterglow.

But when I was finally back to reality and checked the time I had another fifty four minutes and six seconds before he would return.

I decided it was a good idea to have a good look around the house.

There were a few rooms I'd already seen, such as the bathroom, the kitchen and the bedroom then there were some that I hadn't seen but didn't really matter. A spare room, a store room for the many cleaning products he owned and another store room for blankets, towels and bedsheets. On the top floor there was a library and another spare room and when I thought that was it I spotted another one. The door was a deep red, not like blood more like a rose. It looked completely different from any other room I'd seen so far.

So I decided to look inside. My hand was shaking for some reason and I had this nagging feeling in the back of my mind that told me I shouldn't be doing this. But I turned the handle and then- "YUKINE? I'M HOME! SORRY TO SURPRISE YOU BUT WE FINISHED EARLY."

I sprinted down the hallway and two flights of stairs before reaching the bottom floor, panting and most likely bright red in the face.

"Are you okay?" he asked, obviously quite panicked at the state I was in.

"I'm fine, do you want to like get something to eat maybe?"

He seemed hesitant but nodded anyway and I let out a sigh of relief.

One day I would get to see what's inside that room.