04 - Going for a run

Beep.Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groan as my alarm clock sounds. I reach my hand out and try to hit it. But of course I fail MISERABLY. I open my eyes to see Steve grinning from ear to ear. He stands a few feet away with my alarm clock in his hand.

"You're a horrible human being, you know that right?", I question teasingly. He only smirks and hits the snooze button on my alarm. He then throws the clock my way and I have no problem in catching it with my left hand.

He just raises his brow at me and crosses his arms over his chest. I sigh, "Alright, alright I'm changing. God no need to pull the parent on me Steven." His smile falls for a split second but he quickly recomposes himself and slowly makes his way over to my bed. He towers over me and I am almost scared, but he's my brother he wouldn't do anything. Or so I thought.

Because in an instant his hands are on my waist and the starts to tickle me. I squirm under his touch and try to wiggle out of his grasp, but nothing works. "Steve stop, have mercy", I shout over laughs. "Never", he lowly growls.

After what feels like an eternity he finally lets go. "Now hurry up and get dressed, I'll be waiting outside for you sis.", and with that he turns around and trots out of my room. I sigh and get out of my bed and into my bathroom. I put on my running clothes and gather my long hair in a high braided ponytail.

After exiting my room and walking through the still dark apartment, I meet Steve at the front door. "Anxious much are we Mr. Rogers?", I teas as I put on my shoes and grab a thin jacket. "Can we justgo now, please?", He whines as he holds the door open for me. I laugh lightly at this childish side, you certainly didn't see much of when it came to Steve Rogers, aka Captain America.

After he shuts the door with a deep sigh we make our way towards the Washington monument to start our ritual of about 30 laps around the whole park. Sounds fun right?