chapter 2- Josh and freya

Cece's pov
I woke up hoping that simon would be next to me, I took the sheet off me and saw what I didn't want to see a cast on my leg "oh c'mon" I said upset as I got up and I was still in pain and saw crutches and grabed them and walked to the door and opened it 'oh great the pack is here' i said to myself as harry, callum, and cal were here cause it was there flat as the three looked at me as they got up as the pack started talking to each other not noing that the three got up "why are they here" i yelled quiety as the four of us where quiety yelled as I saw mitch walking over to me as harry, callum, and cal stoped yelling "hey cece" mitch said right now I could care less if it was anybody in the pack and i was in a bad mood "fuck off mitchell" I said using his full name he could tell I was in a bad mood as I walked over to where the pack was and sat down as lachlan sat down next to me, he put his hand on my forehead "cece you are not well are you" he asked me I shock my head as the rest of the pack walk over to me and lachlan, as vikk walked in the door "someone is in a bad mood" jerome said as vikk walked over to the group as lachlan got up " so guys, the sidemen planned a group dinner and we need to dress formall" he said i just crossed my arms and looked away from them, vikk saw i was in a bad mood vikk just smilled evily "and cece is going with josh and freya" i they thought i was mad at that idea, as i got in his face "it's better than being with you idoit's" as I sat back down "cece they will be here in a hour"