My Heart Will Go On

What happens when two best friends fall in love with each other?

This isn't an usual love story. This is a love tale between Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. Both of them embark on a new journey to the whole world, together. This time they have no one to hide their love from. They discover the new raw love growing but not every story has a happy ending.

An accident. A preplanned accident leaves Harry and Louis dead. What was the root cause of the accident? How did it happen? Are they really dead? If not where are they?

You all must have read many stories about how perfect love life of One Direction is. But this will prove everyone else wrong. Between the fight of love and hatred, who will win? Will this ship sink or will it float?

Meet Harry Styles, not a pop star, just a new recording artist and Louis Tomlinson not a pop star either but a rich man's son.

Surprisingly they both end up going in the same ship and to the same destination. Alaska. Bo of them were unaware of each others existence until there was a dance night where they accidentally met. They fell in love at first sight.

They met almost everyday after that and spend hours and hours together.

But seems like Mr Tomlinson(Louis's father) had some other plans. He somehow wanted Harry to fade away from Louis' life. Interestingly, whatever he tries to do to move them apart, brings them closer.

Louis and Harry decided to live together in a small apartment. They both got a new job. That of a recording artist in Simon's Record. They met other boys there and formed a band. But seems like Mr Tomlinson is not alone, even Simon wants them apart.

The band reached the highest peaks of all the time and when everything seemed to be fine. There was an accident which made both Louis and Harry disappear.

The police confirmed they were dead as they found two burned to ash dead bodies in the car but the rest of the world did not seem to be convinced.

So what is the secret?

What had happened to Louis and Harry that night?

Did they survive?

Find out by reading this Love story.