Escape from Township A?

Right now Kendra is about to share her Township A story…

July 7th,1843:

Kendra:

I woke up to find my mother not there on my rock hard concentration camp bed.

I got up to look as i walked around i walked to find my mother as i walked over there i saw the men putting my grandfather on the Goodnight Forever Beds.

I ran after them to be knocked down and whipped 2wice as i cried came my mother all dirty and worked in sweat.

I never understood why we where here but i do know that i was born here along with Chad.

Once i recovered my mom hid me under a bed when a man came in with two twin girls and their mother the man yelled SMOKE THIS IS ARIANNA, VICTORIA,AND RED TAKE THEM TO AN EMPTY BUNK NEAR YOU!

As my mom started walking I guess she wasnt fast enough before he knocked her down and started beating her for her walking slow he thought she was being disobediant little did he know she was sore from work and beatings but once he started beating her Red jumped in.

Then the girls and he was strangling all of them i crept from my hiding spot took out the whip and hit him twice he soon turned around where he was shot because the shooter was a young white man with purple bruises messy hair and bad red spots on his skin he said i missed my target it was supposed to be smoke (my mother )he pulled back the trigger i then knocked all of us out the way and we fell threw the floor boards as we rolled.

When we fell we seen Chad and he said hed been trying to signal us all day since chad was 4 and his voice was soften we never could hear him.

But once we took a look around we found we where underground luckily no one was here so we started walking………

*3Hours later*

We found the exit but oh no we still have the Township A stamp we all didnt care once we made it out we got on a bus and where drove to Atlanta because the driver thought the A ment Atlanta.

But once we made it we got the surprise of our life we seen…………

Oh lawd who did they see or what did they see.Ik its kinda short and all about Kendrea'Anne but once this gets deeper itll make you wanna talk about her this book is kinda a mixture of present day in time,insidious,hunger games.But ima catch up on my rest ill make more tommorow

~Chey♥

Read,Comment,Vote,Follow,and enjoy!