Fake Date Now Mate- Chapter 2

===================== 

Hey, Thanks for the votes and thank you for the first comment Beth_oz98 I really appreciate it, to the rest of you all thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the story it's taking me forever to try and make it the best.

I hope it doesn't seemed rushed.

Fan Vote & comment!<3

-The Writeress 

=====================

As we walked in Phillip was dancing like a maniac to Just Dance 3, Gwen Stefarni with Charles. I just wanted to roll on the floor and laugh.

Wait... These guys are actually good dancers, you could hear them both supporting each other on because they kept getting 'Perfect' with every move.

Even I can't do that!

"Peter I'm borrowing your car." You could hear the car keys crash together making 'ping' type on tones.

"Brother where is your car?" Making a shrug type of pose by William, I stood in between the conversation. I thought we was going shopping not discussing about his piece of trash of a car.

I waited outside as the arguement type of convosation carried on, I'm sure Bro's talk to each saying 5,000 words a second.

A fact to myself is that a english scientist said that woman speak approximaxly 3,000 words every day, if I can recall that correctly.

O.K. I'm stuck on this fact now for the rest of my life of it's whether right or wrong, I don't want to go to a library and be seen by somebody I don't like.

As I ran upstairs and put the clothes on I had on yesterday I ran back down and waited for William outside.

I also had one of his jackets on as I didn't have one for myself. A slight breeze crawled over the hair on my head making it feel weird.

Finally William came outside too I was freezing my tits off.

"Where do you want to go shopping?" He smiled at me as we walked to the garage next to the house, I never noticed that.

As we walked inside I gasped.

O.K why does William have a crappy ugly orange Ford Pick Up truck while there are ferrari's and lotus' in here.

O.K I maybe over-exaggerating, there is one Audi R8 my dream car, one Ferrari, red, a Lotus Elise, dark grey with a shine to it and then you get William's hillbilly pick up truck which is left parked on the driveway at my house, facepalm.

But why was there an astin martin DB9 which looks like a convertable... I asked William.

"Why is there a Astin Martin DB9 convertible do you have another Bro that your not telling me about because he might be hotter than you?"

I grinned and realised I felt dizzy after not breathing through the middle of the sentence.

"Ha don't make me laugh!" He smirked at me with a reaction of him thinking I was joking, I'm not joking, I never joke. "But I'm not joking... Who's car is it?"

My tone of voice was strict yet calm, it can't be his.

"It's mine." But... What... I... O.K evidentley I was wrong but so why are we not taking his car, it seems a little stingey to steal his Bro car when he has two cars' for himself, don't you think.

"So why aren't we talking that car?" I pointed at the Astin Martin like we was in some kind of arguement.

"Because I don't want to scratch my baby." William walked to the other side of the car, his garage is cleaner than his house, and much brighter.