Chapter 9

LaLa's POV
A Few Hours Had Passed And I Was Leaving My Parents House. I Loved Spending Time With Them It Reminded Me Of What True Love Is All About. My Phone Started Buzzing And It Made Me Jump. Instantly I Got Angry When I Saw Mya Name Pop Up On My Phone .
"What The Hell Do You Want Mya !" I Said
"I Miss You Honestly And I'm Sorry Can I See You" She Pleaded.
"No I Don't Want To See You And Delete My Number " I Said
"I Can't Because I Love You And I Know You Love Me "
"Don't Say Shit Too Me Go Be With Your Girlfriend"
"Please Don't ...."
Before She Could Finish Her Sentence I Hung Up My Phone And Blocked Her Number. I Can't With Her Anymore I'm So Done With Her Bullshit. 4 Years Worth Of Bullshit And Lies. She Was My First Love She Was The First Girl That I Let Love Me. She Took My Virginity. She Was My First Love But She Broke My Heart And Whatever She Does Now Is Her Business. I Pulled Out Of The Driveway And Drove Too My Apartment.
Kam's POV
It Was Almost Time For Me Too Get Off Of Work And I Was Eager To Text Marie And Talk To Her. When 4 o'clock Came And I Clocked Out And Walked Too The Food Court. I Went Too Marie Number And Shoot  Her A Text
"Hey This Is Kameron From VS I Just Wanted Too Say Hello ". I Sent The Next Hoping I Didn't Sound Like A Cornball. I Didn't Want To Jump Into Something Else , But I Felt Like I Was Ready So I Just Waited For Her To Respond. 5 Minutes Pass By And I Felt My Phone I Felt My Phone Vibrate It Was Her.
" Hey Kam How Are You Are You Off From Work " She Asked.
" Yeah Sitting In The Food Court Feeding My Face And I Was Thinking About Texting You " I Said
"Aww That Was So Sweet Of You To Say . Can We Meet Up Sometimes" She Asked.
I Thought That Since We Just Met That Was Straight Forward But I Wouldn't Mind Seeing Her Beautiful Face. So I Texted Back And Said Without Trying Too Smile To Hard.
" Can You Give Me About 15 Minutes And I Can Meet At The Park Or Something Or At Fuzzy Peach Near The Mall?"
She Responded "Fuzzy Peach Sounds Good I'll See You In 15 Minutes ".
I Was Lowkey Happy But Then Again I Didn't Know How Too Feel. I Finished The Rest Of My Food And Walked Towards Where I Parked At
Marie POV
Oh My Gosh Remy What Should I Say Too Kam She Just Texted Me. Remy Just Laughed And Said "Tell Her You Want To See Her That Should Make Her Smile". She Laughed "She's So Dumb And Gullible She'll Do Anything To Have Friends. Did Look Good When You Went Into VS?" She Asked
" Now You Know I Did She Could Not Keep Her Eyes Off Of Me" I Laughed.
Jaylen Walked Out The Room In Her Boxers And A Black TShirt.
"Damn Daddy You Look Sexy " Remy Said Licking Her Lips. She Walked Towards Jaylen And Kissed Her And Jaylen Slapped Her Ass Making Her Moan. " Do You Want To Join Us ?" Jaylen Asked
I Took Off My Shirt And Let My Bra Show My DD Boobs And My Nipples Were Already Hard "Of Course I Do " I Answered.
We Went Over To The Couch And Me And Remy Started Kissing While Jaylen Went To The Back And Got Her Strap. I Was On My Back While Remy Was Licking My Clit And I Was Moaning Because She Was Hitting My Spot. She Started Slurping On My Pussy And I Liked The Way She Ate My Phat Pussy No One Ever. It's Like Her Tongue Was Vibrator. I Arch My Back And Pulled Her Hair " Oh My Gosh Baby Don't Stop " I Sound Feel Myself About To Climax. She Was Sucking The Life Out Of Me I Began Too Shake And I Started Cumming In Her Mouth. Jaylen Walked Out The Room With Her Strap. Remy Kissed My Lips I Could Taste My Cum On Her Lips. Jaylen Told Me To Come Sit Down And Ride Her.  I Did As I Was Told And I Sat Down Gently And I Could Feel All 11 Inches Inside Of Me. I Let Out A Moan And I Started Going Faster. It Felt So Good To Me. Jay Was Rubbing My Clit. She Knew That Turned Me On So Much.
" Bend Over " Jaylen Said
I Did So And Put My Face In Remy's Pussy While Jaylen Hit It From The Back. All I Could Do Was Moan It's Like Jaylen Was Trying To Take All Her Anger Out On Me From When Kam Beat Her Up.
Me And Remy Was Both Moaning And Finally We Both Came And It Felt So Good. I Kissed Jaylen And While Remy Sucked On My Nipples. Then It Was Remy's Turn. She Bend Over And Jaylen Slapped Her Ass "Ooo Daddy You Know I Like That" She Bite Her Lip. Jaylen Put Her Strap in And Remy Arched Her Back And Bounced Her Ass Back And Forth. Just Looking At Her Jaylen Moaned Along With Her And Remy Licked My Pussy Trying To Muffle Her Moans.