I Love You

Hunters POV~
I was reading the comments on my broadcast saying "BLAKES HERE" "OMG BLAKES WATCHING". Then he commented, "Hey can you guest me?" I then went to the guest que and well of course guessed him.
Hunter😇~Hey what's up boo?
Blake🙃~Nothing much how about you?
Hunter😇~Just broadcastin
Blake🙃~Uhhhh well I gotta go bye!
"Well that was weird anyways I'm just gunna end it here and I'll see y'all tomorrow love and have a great night!😘"
I wonder why Blake was acting so weird. I think I might just text him to see if he is ok.
Hunter😇~Hey Blake you okay? You were acting weirder than normal tonight.
Blake😘~Ya of course why would you think something is wrong with me.......
Hunter😇~Really nothings wrong😑
Blake😘~Nope not at all...
Hunter😇~😑
Blake😘~FINE! But promise anything and everything I say won't change our friendship?
Hunter😇~Of course you can tell me anything.
Blake😘~First of all I don't really know how to put this because you are the first person I told b-but I-I'm gay. And I'm also in love with you so damn much.
Read at 6:30 PM
Blake😘~Hunter........... I know you are there you read my message.
Blake😘~I knew I shouldn't have told you. Fuck now I probably ruined everything for us.
Hunter😇~No I don't hate you at all.
Blake😘~Then why haven't you been answering my texts?!?!
Hunter😇~Because I love you too.
Blake😘~No you are just saying that.
Hunter😇~I'm not seriously. Look out your window it'll you don't believe me.
Blake's POV~
I looked out the window to see Hunter holding a sigh that said "Will you be my  boyfriend?" I had no words I just ran downstairs to where Hunter was jumped in his arms. Then it happened we kissed. Just like that. Our lips moved in perfect sync as if they were meant for each other. We pulled away slowly as Hunter bit my lip and I said "Did that answer your question?"
Hunter~"Uhhmm nope"
I pulled him in for another kiss just like the first one just seconds before as we pulled away he whispered in my ear "yes, yes it did I just wanted another excuse to kiss you" "That's what I thought haha"
Hunter~"I am so sorry I didn't answer your text I was just so shocked my crush actually liked me back."
Blake~"It's ok I forgive you. You know we live and we learn."
Hunter~"I love you so damn much. Now come here."
He pulled me in for another kiss same as the last two. After that we both decided to broadcast. That was pretty much of what our night consisted of broadcasting, kissing, cuddling, and anything that you could think of.  Maybe telling Hunter wasn't so bad after all.
Shortish Author Note~PLEASE READ
This is my first one-shot/text imagine so sorry if it is shitty. It is quite long and just a few clarifications Blake lives in Arizona, Hunter calls everyone boo and ya. Like I said sorry if it is shitty but it is my first one. More updates later hopefully:)