I Missed You

Blake's POV~
I was at the airport waiting for Hunters pane to land. If you are wondering, Hunter went to MagCon but I couldn't because I was sick and my mom didn't want me to go.  It has been around 6-7 months since we've last seen each other.  I was just on my phone when I heard Hunters voice. "Blake?" he said. Then I looked up from my phone and saw my amazing boyfriend the one and only Hunter Rowland. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms. We were both in tears at this point. "I missed you so damn much baby" I mumbled into the crook of his neck. I missed you too baby he whispered back. We peeled back from the hug and our lips crashed together for the first time in many months. The kiss lasted about 2-3 minutes before we pulled apart. By this point everyone in the airport was staring at us but we didn't give a shit.  "Hunter, I know this is a bad time and all but I think Henry might be awake!" "Blake, I think your right." At this point we were just in the middle of the airport laughing our asses off as people looked at us as if we had some type of weird disease. "Oh, and Hunter I think I can help you with your little problem down there" I smirked.

A/N
Should I make a part two???
Once again sorry if it was shitty like I said earlier this is my first book so ya see y'all later