CHAPTER THREE

*This chapter is continuing to what happened in chapter one -the same day- *

Xenia's pov:

After an hour of arguing over what we should eat we finally settled on a small diner close to the campus.

The diner wasn't big it only had 4 tables, it looked so cozy and has that homey vib, its walls are painted in white, with one wall had an absolutely amazing graffiti of a woman with big afro hair, it had One huge window that it had a view of the busy street.

After we order our food, 15 minutes later all the three of us are setting with a large pizza in the middle of us and three big cups of Pepsi.

"So?" sarah said breaking the silence and eying the still grinning amanda "spill girl" i said nudging her already feeling comfortable around them which is very weird for me i was never that comfortable around anyone that fast before, except my hookups of course.

"come on don't be shy now" i said as i take a bite from my steaming hot pizza. 

"Girls please, stop. If both of you don't stop i won't say anything alright" me and sarah laughed at her attempt of being serious "hey, i mean it" she said trying to be as serious as she can with smile on her face "look at you all blushing and cute awww" said sarah pinching her cheek. 

Amanda slapped sarah's hand and huff in fake annoyance  "Okay okay I'll tell you" with a dramatic sigh. 

She shifted her attention on me "I'mma call you X, Xenia is way too long for me whether you like it or not" i let a small laugh "okay, go nuts"

"well first thing first since you're new and all he's name is Zayn motherfucking heart eyes malik, he's the sex god of this campus any girl or a boy would die for a night with him, hell they wish if he only knows their names"

She takes a breath and add with small smile "and he's my crush since the first year, we used to take a class together, i used to gawk at him whenever he said hi to me, gosh i was such an embarrassment" she continues shaking her head "But then i got over it got my shit together and built my courage and said hi back and talked to him like twice and both times i kept reminding him of my name" she takes a bite of her slice followed by a sip.

"But yeah in conclusion I'd let him eat my ass like a cupcake in a heartbeat" i almost choked on my pizza, damn her. 

"Anyway, i was on my up way to sarah's room and i bumped into him, and surprise surprise he finally remembered my name oh my gosh" she pause with a dreamy sigh, she's in too deep fam.

"He asked me how I'm doing and we talked for a bit about the classes and his friends he cracked couple of jokes here and there and me the whipped bitch that I am, of course laughed at everything single joke. Anyway, drum roll, the good part is coming" she takes a bite again.

"He said he has a challenge for me, if i can stand on one leg for 10 seconds, if win i get to slap him"

"What the hell!..why would he ask you to slap him?" Sarah said interrupting her.