CHAPTER FOUR

HEY WHAT'S UP IT'S BEEN A WHILE...LAME I KNOW

Sorry for the delays 😋

That's amanda btw 😻 *idk her name so if you do please help a sister out 😩*

Xenia's POV:

After we finished eating, we all decided to go back to the dorms again, since I'm super tired from moving and unpacking.

All we have been doing in the past two hours is talking and laughing, we talked about boys dates and funny stories in general, I can already feel like we're gonna be close friends which is weird for me, as I said before I never feel this comfortable around anyone.

And also we -me and sarah- take the opportunity and tell amanda what she should and should not do tomorrow with zayn, and what are we gonna wear, and we never missed the chance of laughing at her flushed face.

Now the three of us are sitting in sarah's car -on our way back-, amanda next to her, and me in the back seat, the radio was on playing some pop song that i don't recognise, filling in the silence.

My mind starting to drift back to what sarah and amanda told me about zayn, they just made me put a huge X on his back....and that's ironic, i know.

He sound so interesting though, the thing is he's totally and completely my type, exactly what i love and look for in a man.

I love them cocky and confident, it makes my mission more enjoyable, breaking them gives me some sort of satisfaction, it sounds a bit creepy, but trust me it's not that bad..

I didn't realise for how long i was lost in my mind till sarah parked the car and kicked us both out...

******************************

"Yes amanda you will wear this god damn lingerie, end of the fucking discussion" I tell amanda for the millionth time in the past half an hour un-fucking-believable.

"But but I-I" amanda said holding the thong up examining it.

"No ifs or buts okay? It's sexy and cute, plus it's new, I've never got to wear it, and will make your butt look so fuckable" See what I did there,Ha.

She throw the underwear in my face which made sarah laugh at her actions.

"Will you have some filter? My god, UGH! I can't with you, fine fine I'll wear it okay" she said and I guess she murmured somethingi can't understand.

"Finally! Thank god, i thought i might die before seeing this moment" sarah said wiping her non existing tears dramatically.

the lingrie is so simple yet so beautiful, it's two pieces, completely black lace thong and matching black strapless pushup bra, simple and definitely and hopefully effective.

"Can you both stop it please, I'm just so nervous, I feel like a virgin all over again, why god you didn't make me a hoe" she whines like a little kid, god help me...

"Okay now we're done with what's under the outfit now about the outfit" sarah said from across the room, looking through her racks of dresses and outfits.

"Hmmm not this, pfft certainly not that you'd kill me" humming to herself", "aww that's cute I'll wear that" she said throwing something on the bed behind her, she's talking to herself now, yup she lost her mind...officially.

"AHA, yes i think this will be perfect and you" pointing her finger towards the nervous looking amanda "No ifs, buts or ands and certainly no NOs, you gonna wear this whether you like it or not, even it took me all night long to convince you"