1; start fresh, he said.

Xenia's pov.

I park my car in the campus parking lot and take a very much needed deep breath.

This isn't my first year at university, it's actually my 3rd but I just moved to London. As my father said to me, "it's your 'fresh start' xenia don't fuck it up with your ways."

Because i may or may not have won the title of my previous university' hoe. with no close competition.

And i wasn't ashamed of it. i loved sleeping around, I loved having boys in my bed, pleasuring me, but what I loved the most is kicking them out my bed the next morning. Some wanted a relationship, and i hate commitments. I just can't imagine living for one man, I'd get so bored and would most likely cheat.

The idea of belonging to just one man alone is making me yawn. I shake my head and huff, i have a bigger issue now and that is me moving all these boxes alone to my room. I'll just do what I do best, delaying shit.

I get out of the car and walk towards the campus to get my keys. for some reason i was kinda nervous, I've never shared a room with someone before, and the thought of getting a room with some up tight girl or a crazy ass bitch is making me roll my eyes already at the shit I'd have to deal with. I just hope it's neither of the types I've mentioned.

I walk to the front desk,the lady behind the desk lifts her head and sees me, "good morning, how could i help?"

I give her a little smile -yes I do smile- "Hi I'm Xenia Devorski and i want my keys." She takes few seconds to look at the screen of the computer that's in front of her. "Very well, miss Devorski your room is on the 5th floor, it's number 512, I believe your roommate already got the key. here's yours." she hands me the key and I take it and thank her.

I walk towards the elevator, i waited inside not so penitently, she said my roommate is already here and i can't wait to see her.

I hope she's hot as fuck and as crazy as me. I am bisexual but right now I'm more into men. but like, she has to be hot, every girl needs her parties partner. And well, a party partner has to be hot as hell too.

I get out of the elevator and walk till I reach the door. i take a deep breath and open the door. The room was an absolute mess, clothes were thrown everywhere, the weeknd was playing in the background, this is definitely not what an uptight girl listens to, now I gotta see if she's a crazy bitch.

I close the door behind me and walk inside. of course my clumsy self just have to bang my knee with the bed edge. I curse loudly as I rub it to soothe the pain away.

"Who's is this?" Someone yells behind a door, my only guess it's the bathroom door.

"Um, I'm Xenia, your roommate!"

"Hey Xenia, I'm Sarah, your roommate," I chuckle because I already said that. "Give me a minute!" I hum in response and wait for her to get out.

I take the opportunity to look at the room, it wasn't small like how i imagined it to be, it has a medium size glass window, two beds, a desk -something I doubt I'll use-.

It was kinda plain but i really don't mind, as long as there's a bed for my needs and a mind alike roommate.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door of the bathroom opening. My roommate steps out with wet hair and a matching underwears. And let me tell you, she is so gorgeous, She makes me wanna be with girls again man.