Everything's Fine

Justin took us to a amusment park. We're been here all day. Once you get to know him there's, hes really sweet and nice. And really cute. What are you saying Mckensie? You just met him. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet.

"Oh, lets get on that one." I pointed at a HUGE ride. We ran over and got in line. The line wasn't so long. The park wasn't pack.

"You not scared?" Justin asked me as we got closer.

I shook my head. "Nope. You?"

"Haha. Very funny." He made a face.

"What are you talking about? I just asked if you were scared."

"That's the point. Do I look like a ride like that is gonna scare me?"

"Maybe." I chunkled and walked forward. Okay maybe I'm a little scare. I mean this ride is so big and has so many loops. I might throw up!

We're right there. I got in the seat and Justin sat next to me. My breathing grew uneven.

Justin looked at me. "Are you okay?" I nodded. I took a deep breath in. "Your scared aren't you?" He smirked. I nodded. "I'll hold your hand through out the whole ride?"

"Please." He smiled and took my hand in his. I felt a little tingle. I ignored it and focused on not thinking about the ride.

Justin laced his fingers threw mine when the cart started to move. My heart beat picked up. Not only 'cause of the ride. But also that Justin laced his fingers threw mine and it feels like his hand fits perfect with mine.

I looked down at our interlocked hands. He gave my hand a squeeze when the cart was about to drop.

Once it dropped it was all screams from there.

When we got out of the ride I was dizzy. I heard Justin chunkle.

"What you laughing at?" I snapped at him.

"Nothing. C'mon lets get something to eat." He grabbed my hand. Once again my heart did a thump, butterflies released in my stomach, and that little zap of electricity that started from my fingertips all the way up to my arm, working all around my body.

'What is this feeling?' I thought to myself.

"What do you want to eat?" Justin asked. "Pick anything you want. Its on me." He smiled.

"No, its okay. I can pay for my own food."

"I invited you, so I pay. Don't worry about. Just order what you want. I'll pay."

I smiled up at him, since hes taller than I am. I'm 5'3. He probably 5'9, 5'10. Hes so sweet.

"Umm. Can I get a cheese burger with french fries." I smiled at the lady at the back counter.

"Make that two." Justin said. "Here. Can you pay? I have to pee."

I scrunched my nose up. "Just go pee. You don't have to announce it."

"Whatever." He walked away and into the Mens Bathroom.

"You and your boyfriend are really cute." The lady behind the counter said.

"Who. Me. Me and him." I pointed to me and then the direction Justin walked in. She nodded. "Oh. Hes not my boyfriend."

"Oh. Sorry. Ya just act like a couple. And ya would make a really cute couple."

"Thanks. I guess." I payed the lady and grabbed the food. I could barely carry both of our foods.

"Here, let me help you with that." Justin grabbed the food and carried it while I carried our drinks. We sat down and began eating.

"Lets play 21 questions." Justin suggested. I nodded.

"You first."

"Okay. Whats your favorite full name?" He asked.

"Mckensie Rose Williams."

"Justin Drew Bieber." He smirked.

"I know whats your name."

"I know. I just wanted to say it."

"Your so full of yourself." He winked at me.

"Alright, alright. Next question. Have you had your first kiss?"

My eyes grew wide, a lump forming in my thoart. He'll probably laugh at me if I tell him. "I. I haven't h-had my first kiss." I manage to get out.

"You haven't had your first kiss yet?" Justin asked surprise.

"Don't laugh at me." I frowned.

"No no. I'm just surprise that a girl that's so beautiful haven't had her first kiss." He took a sip of his soda.

I blushed and looked down at my half aten burger. I picked up a frie and popped it in my mouth. Trying to avoide his gaze.

"Hey look up. I want to see your beautiful eyes."

"I bet you don't even remember the color of my eyes." I said.

"Wanna bet. Your eyes are this chocolate brown, when the sun hits them they turn greenish, and when your happy they get this mixture of both."

I looked up at him. No way. How did he learn all the colors of my eyes in a couple of hours?

He gave me his million dallor smile. Sadly that smile didn't last long. He was looking at something over my shoulder. His eyes filled with hurt, angry, saddness.

I'm getting concerned. "Are you okay?" I asked reaching out and touching his hand.

He pulled his hand away. "Everything's fine."