P R O L O U G E | beginning

MATURE SCENES AHEAD FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT IT WILL MAKE SENSE IF YOU DONT READ THIS. THIS IS KINDA JUST HOW THIS STORY CAME ABOUT XXXX

T H I R D P O V

18 year old Riley and Lucas stumble into Riley's room. Everyone had left Riley's house after her birthday festivities had come to a close at 10 just like she had requested so pleadingly while her best friend Maya planned her birthday. Maya had also some how convinced Riley's parents to go on a holiday over the weekend of Riley's Birthday claiming they"needed a vacation" and "there was no cheaper time to do so". She had also told Cory and Topanga that Amy and Allen would supervise the part which they would but only the party not afterwards.

Lucas pushed Riley gently up against the wooden door and continued to kiss her with such hunger and thirst for her. Riley gave it all back kissing him with the same passion as she had always done. Lucas grabbed Riley's butt before whispering "jump" into her ear causing her to jump and her long, slender legs wrap around his waist. She gasped allowing him to have an entrance into her mouth. Lucas explored her mouth and in one swift motion layed her on the bed him on top like it always was.

Lucas had always treasured every part of Riley and he wanted to make her birthday and there 3 year birthday as special as she made him feel. Lucas always made sure Riley got everything she deserved even when he asked her to be his girlfriend. He asked her in there spot on the subway, He also somehow got the white horse from their presidential debate in middle school and got it to hold a sign with its mouth saying Riley be my girlfriend. Lucas knew that Riley deserved the world and nothing less.

Riley tugged at the hem of Lucas' shirt signalling for him to take it off and he did as instructed and pulled it off as well Riley's.

Riley had always believed in Lucas ever since he fell into her lap onto the subway. Lucas had gotten into a couple of fights throughout the years and even when everyone left him she stayed and believed he was good. Riley always saw the good in Lucas and never let anything cloud the image she had in her mind.

Lucas unclipped her bra and began to suck at Riley's nipple while Riley ran her hands through his hair moaning in pleasure. Lucas slowly pulled Riley's pants down leaving kisses down her body before blowing a raspberry on her belly button just to make her laugh. Her giggles erupted throughout the room but surprisingly didn't break the mood. Lucas pulled down her under wear and stuck his finger inside of her and sucked her neck. Riley moaned and arched her back while Lucas added more of his fingers.

'Stop teasing' She mustered out grasping the sheets with her hands. Lucas instantly stopped and pulled his own pants down. Riley rolled on top of him and began grinding into him.

'Let me take my pants off princess. Grab me a condom.' Riley followed orders and rolled off of him and pulled open her bedside table drawer grabbing the vegan dolphin condoms her and Maya bought when she was 16. Condoms don't expire right? Brushing the thought off and wanting to get back to this she passed Lucas the small wrapper which he tore open and placed on his member. Wasting no time he began to thrust inside of her. Riley clawed at his back the perfect amount of pain and pleasure surging through. This was not her first time with Lucas but tonight he was giving his everything like he never has.

He continued to thrust inside of her just embracing each other as they always did before they both reached there climax at the same time as they always did. Lucas slid out of her and Laid down next to her holding her trembling body in the nook of his arm. He kissed the top of her forehead and played with the her fingers trying to get her to fall asleep.

'I will be happy for ever as long as you love me.' Lucas whispered making Riley giggle for some unknown reason.

'What are you the backstreet boys.' Riley replied laughing into his armpit.

'I don't care who you are. where you're from. What you did. As long as you love me.' Lucas sung loudly making Riley laugh even harder and hold Lucas' head for breathing support.

'What is so funny about tbsb Riley they are a truly inspirational band.' Lucas stated seriously trying to hold in his laughter.

'You're such a weirdo.' Riley piped looking up at his face and smiling.

'Yes Princess but I'm your weirdo.' Lucas Finished resting his head on the top of hers.

'Love you my weirdo.'

'Love you baby girl sweet dreams.'

I'll go wherever you will go

a/n WELCOME WELCOME TO MY RUCAS PREGNANCY STORY. IT WILL NOT BE SMUT AT ALL PAST THIS BUT BABIES ARE FORMED THIS WAY JUST SAYING. I REALLY WANTED TO WRITE SOMETHING GOOEY AND I DON'T SEE A LOT OF RUCAS PREGNANCY STORIES I ENJOY AND I SOMEWHAT CRAVE THEM SO IM GONNA WRITE IT CAUSE I WANNA READ IT. ANYWAY STICK WITH ME I HAVE TWO OTHER BOOKS GOING BUT IM PRETTY GOOD AT KEEPING UP. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.