1

"You have to choose Chase, is it me or Isabella." She challenged. Immediately she regretted making him choose. Why did she said those words? She already know that in the depth of his heart, there engraved a name Isabella which she can never ever erase.

"And now, you're making me choose? You're just hurting yourself."

Tears immediately run down her cheeks but she immediately wiped it off.

"Why can't you love me?"

"From the very start I never did, yet you keep pushing yourself."

"Why did you crossed the line Morgan? We already made a deal that we are just FUCK BUDDIES! You already know I loved someone already yet you keep on trying."

"You took my virginity..." She cried and regretted why she agreed to his deal when she already know that she can't hide her feelings towards him.

"I'm tired at this Morgan. We keep on fighting on a same thing over and over again."

"By any chance, will you learn to love me in the future?"

"Morgan wha---"

"I'm asking you! Because if it's a yes then I wont give up on you." she swallowed her pride.

"We've been buddies for three years Morgan, Three fucking years! yet I don't feel the same way.

She felt a stabbed in heart. Yet, getting hurt is not really new but still pain always hits her like first time.

She made a quick decision. For years, she swallowed her pride, she lessen her worth and stomped her reputation. It's time for her to find her self.

"Go."She said straightforward while clenching her fist and gritting her teeth.

Chase looked at her. He didn't know what she was talking about.

"If you love her. Then who am I to stop you from loving her? You're a coward Chase!"

"Morgan I--"

"We're done! I gave up Chase! Let's just stop. Yeah I am crazy and what I made you do is a product of my illusion! I forced you to love me when all we had is an open relationship. I'm letting you go Chase."

Chase came rooted to where he was standing. Everything could not register in his mind. He never expected Morgan could say those things and actually let him go.

"Go before I change my mind." She said firmly.

Without a second glance, Chase left her unit as he feels freedom. Yet, he feels like he carried more burden in his shoulders.

Chase left her without hesitations. She felts so much hurt that Chase could easily left her like that.

She fell on the floor crying and crying throughout the night and only stopped when she passed out.

Morgan could never forget her last memory with Chase. How it was easy for him to leave her broken.

But the breakup was a blessing in disguise. She was a bird caged by her own expectations, caged by a man who doesn't even own her. She caged herself and forgot that she had wings. She could've soared up high in the sky with pure happiness and freedom, she could've enjoyed her life and made the best out everything.