2

30 votes 20 comments for an update.

...

Finally, saturday had came and Morgan spent time with Alejandro all day.

Morgan missed her family, so at the evening, she asked Alejandro to take her to the mansion rather than her apartment.

Morgan and Alejandro bade their goodbyes and made a a 2 minute kiss at the car then she entered the mansion. Her family expected her to arrive since she promised them to stay with them in the weekends.

She entered the dining hall and there she saw her family who was about to have dinner.

"Oh our daughter is here!" Mrs. Hamilton hugged her daughter and welcomed her.

"Sweety, I invited a guest to have dinner with us." Mr.Hamilton butted said as he kissed his daughter's forehead.

"Really that's good."

"You remember my highchool friend Gilbert? He's actually here today with his family." Mr. Hamilton said excitedly.

Morgan went to the huge dining table and greet their visitors.

Her father's highschool bestfriend has a good looking face despite his age, his wife who looks so sophisticated and youthful, and the son with blonde hair, tall, blonde and with an astonishing devilish mind blowing look that resembled his dad.

Morgan's nerves went numb upon seeing the guy. She clenched her fist and anger immediately consumed her but her body still managed to keep her poise.

Chase Richardson.

"Nice to meet you Mr.Richardson." Morgan handshakes Chase's dad then greeted Mrs. Richardson.

The dinner was served and their parent's had endless conversations in reminiscing their highschool moments which Morgan had fun listening to. She had a distraction to not to get affected by Chase's presence.

In the other side, Chase was so bored with the conversation, he just keep on staring Morgan who was listening eagerly to their parents.

The topic suddenly switched to their children.

"My son was studying at the same university as your daughter's am I right? And they both have the same age." Mr. Richardson said

"So does that mean that they you guys met before?" Mrs. Hamilton asked Morgan.

Morgan felt tension towards the topic. Of course they met before! They were even fuck buddies, and not long enough, they became exes!

"I- uh-- no! I dont think I met him before." Morgan said stuttering.

"Actually, we met before." Chase butted in, Morgan instantly became mad at Chase that she kicked his legs under the table that Chase gasped in pain of her heels then she eyed her with her killing eyes to signal him to shut his mouth.

Does he want our parents to know our past? My parents will hate him for sure if he does that...Morgan thought.

"I met her at the school, she's so pretty and popular back then so every guy in the school knows her, I knew her all along but she doesn't seem to notice me." Chase added

"The kids might get bored on our conversation. Don't you think we should let them talk? Sweetie, why won't show Chase around the mansion? Show him our garden or take him to the mini bar?" Mr. Hamilton suggested.

Morgan's eyes widen. "Oh no! I'm actually having fun listening to you guys. I'm not bored at all!"

"Would you like to my daughter to tour you around the house?" Mr. Hamilton asked Chase.