First day

Camila pov:
"Camila wake up, or you'll be late for school!" yelled my mom who was trying to get my little sister, Sofia up. I just moved to Miami at the end of summer so that means new people and a new environment. I don't know anyone here so I'm going to be a loaner today. I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a long sleeve shirt, grabbed my phone and car keys and I drove to school.

At Westerfeild high school:

I was trying to find my first class until "Ouch!" I had tripped over something probably just the air. I was trying to gather all of my things and a short girl with brown hair that she had dyed blonde helped me pick up my things "Hi, I'm Allyson Hernandez , but my friends call me Ally. Are you okay, that fall looked like it hurt." "I'm fine, thanks. My names Camila. Camila Cabello." She handed me my things and smiled. "Hey do you know where Mr.Gates room is?" I asked. "Of course, I have him next."

Mr.Gates class:
He was telling us the seating chart, I looked around the classroom as he was talking saw a beautiful girl she had black hair, green eyes and was very pale. She had a black shirt that said '1975' on the front, ripped skinny jeans and a black leather jacket on. She looked very popular, with a huge group of friends around her. She looked over in me direction and I immediately looked away I could feel my heart beat speed up. She finally looked away, I continued to stare at her beautiful green eyes.

Mr.Gates told me to set down in the back of the room, then he said " Lauren Jauregui set by Camila Cabello in the back row." My heart stopped for about 5 seconds, the girl that I have a crush on is going to set by me for the whole year. Luaren walked over and sat by me and gestures for a hand shake I shaked her hand, it felt so cold against my warm hands, and felt a thousand butterflies in my stomach. "Hi I'm Luaren, you new around here?" "Y-yeah, I'm Camila. Camila Cabello. I moved here from Mixico." I give her a shy smile.

Luaren pov:
2 months later
Mr.Gates gave us a project to work on with a partner, he said we could pick our partners. And I picked Camila to be her partner. For one she's gorgeous and for two she seems really nice and I kind of have a crush on her ever if I've only known her for like 2 months. "Hey do you want to be my partner for the project?" I asked her. Camila practically yelled yes, the whole school could have heard it. "Oh! And what's your phone number." I asked her. "W-what?" "Here." We traded phones and typed in our phone numbers in each other's phones.

Camila pov:
She asked if she could come over to my house to work on the project." Can I come over to your place and work on the project?" "Sure!" I think I might have said it a bet to enthusiastically, she giggled and walked away smiling.

Luaren pov:
At Camila's house:
I knock on the front door nervous as hell, when I first saw Camila I thought damn she's hot and hear someone running down stairs. I'm welcomed by Camila with her perfect smile and her beautiful chocolate brown eyes. She led to her room, we sat down on her bed and talked about random stuff, when I asked if she had a boyfriend she blushed, witch made me want to kiss her so badly, she said " No..." "Good cuz I was going to ask you out." Camila blushed even harder then before. "So will you go on a date with me?" Camila thought for a few seconds then finally said "Yes."

Sorry if this isn't good, I'm new to this if you liked it please tell me, and I might make more:)