Ch.4~ Let's hang out

Luaren's pov:

It's Friday afternoon and Camila was sick today so I did get to see or talk to her today. I'm feeling really bored, so I called Camila.

"Hey, Camz!!"

"Hi, babe, how are doing today my love! Sorry, I didn't get to talk to you today, I really wish I could have come to school to day."

"It's okay, baby. It's not your fault that you got sick."

"That's why. That there is why."

"Why what?"

"Why I love as much as I do. That's not the only reason though." Then I could hear her beautiful laugh through my phone.

"So do you want to come over tonight?"

She took like 3 seconds to respond but it fit like forever.

"Sure, babe. Are your parents going to be home? Because if do we have to change my plans."

"No. They won't be home until midnight. And Chris and Tayler are out with friends, so we have the place to our selves."

"Good, can you come and pick me up in 30 minutes?'

"Sure. Love you!!"

"Love you too!! By-bye babe!!"

--------------------------------------------

It's been 35 minutes and Camila still isn't ready. Ugh. Some times she can take forever.

Camila's pov:

I ran out of my house and got in Luaren's car then she drove us back to her house. I wasn't wearing any thing fancy just skinny jeans and a tank top crop top with my hair down, I didn't even bother to put on any makeup. Soon we were at Luaren's house and in her room talking about our 'future' together, it was more like me setting in her lap saying that I want to get married and have like 20 kids with her and have the perfect house and the perfect family together while she has just setting there playing with my hair and kissing my neck every once and a while. Then I started to get sleepy.

"Lolo..."

"Yes, my love."

"I'm getting tired."

"You sleep here tonight, if you want. I'll text your mom for you, if you want me to."

"That would be amazing, baby. Thanks."

"I love you, Camz."

"I love you too, Lolo. Good night. "

"Night."