Make out session

Camila pov:

2 weeks later:
I'm at my locker and all of a sudden I feel someone snake their arms around me waist and start to slowly kiss and suck on  my neck. I let out a soft moan and I turn around to find Luaren. "Lolo, I told you not in public..." Then she grabs my arm and pulls me in to the resrtroom and locked the door behind her, she pushes me up against the wall. Her hands find a way to my ass she lifts me up and I put my legs around her waist. She takes off my shirt and I take off hers. Then we break apart to breathe, "Can we go home, it's the last period of the day we won't miss to much." "Sure, as long as we can finish this." She had a sexy smirk on her face and then I knew what we were going to be doing the rest of the night. We put our clothes back on and we drove to her house and went straight to her room. I pushed her on to the bed and stratteled her and started kissing and sucking her neck she moaned I took off her shirt then she took off my jeans.
"Camz..."
"Yes, Lolo..."
"I love you." She gently kissed my forehead.
"I love you more."

11:47
At Luaren's house:
"Camz, can I go to sleep now?"
"One more kiss, okay babe."
"Okay."

11:50
"Good night, Camz."
"Night, Lolo."

A/N:
Sorry if this is like rated R, I'm new to this.