Waterparks Pink

Before I start the story here are some things you need to know...

A/N means author's note

Y/F/L/N means your first and last name

Y/N means your name

Y/L/N means your last name

F/N means friends name

"Waterparks! Waterparks! Waterparks!"All of the fans cheered. Waterparks walked on stage. First Otto, then Geoff, and last but definitely not least Awesten. "I LOVE YOU AWSTEN!" A fangirl screamed,

"I love you too. But as a friend. Ok?" Awsten replied with a smile.

Your P.O.V.

"Come on f/n let's watch Waterparks set please." I begged.

"Oh so you can see Awsten and fangirl over him." She teased.

"What?? No..." I said, crossing my arms. "I want to see all of them... Please..."

"Fine." She sighed.

"Yay let's go!" I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her as close as we could get to the stage.

"On wednesdays what song do we listen to?" Awsten said into the microphone.

"Pink!!!" Me and all of the fans replied.

"That's right! But too bad it's not wednesday so we're not going to play that song." Awsten said faking that he was sad.

"Boooo!" All of the fans said.

"We're just messing with ya!"Awsten laughed. Waterpark started playing pink. Awsten was amazing... I mean all three of them were amazing... But Awesten... He was... Wow... I blushed.

"Y/n you're blushing..." F/n smirked.

"Shut up!" I giggled. My face got more red. She laughed. After Pink Waterparks played, No Capes, Mad All The Time, I'm A Natural Blue, Crave, and they finished with Territory... I watched Awsten as he sang Territory. I felt like he was looking at me the whole time as he sang. I blushed and he winked at me. I felt like I was going to faint. Did Awsten Knight just wink at me??

"I'm sorry to say this but our set is over... But! We're having a meet and greet at our merch at 3:30. We'll see you there!" Awsten said into the mic. Everyone cheered as they walked off stage. I looked at F/n.

"We're going to there meet and greet!" I said.

"I was going to ask do we have to, but I know the answer to that." She giggled.

"Yay!" I jumped up and down. I will finally meet Awsten. I can't wait! "What time is it now?" I asked.

"2:17. We can go see Sleeping With Sirens and then go to the meet and greet." F/n said.

"Ok!" I yelled with a smile on my face. We walked to the main stage to see Sleeping With Sirens.