First Kiss

"y/n we should get going, Sum 41 is about to start!" F/n grabbed my arm.

"Ok, ok," I giggled.

"If you want, you two can come with us backstage to their set," Geoff suggested.

"OMG really??" F/n let go of my arm and jumped up and down. She did a little dance. The guys laughed.

"Yeah, come on let's go!" Geoff grabbed f/n hand and started walking towards the stage. Otto followed them. Awsten put his arm around me. I blushed as we started to walk.

When we got to Journeys left foot stage the guys told security we could go backstage with them. After we passed security we looked at the stage as Sum 41 walked on. The crowed and me and f/n cheered. Sum 41 started playing The Hell Song. Me and f/n sang along and so did Waterparks. Awsten once again put his arm around me.

"Everybody's got their problems, Everybody says the same things to you, It's just a matter how you solve them, And knowing how to change the things you've been through

I feel I've come to realize, How fast life can be compromised, Step back to see what's going on, I can't believe this happened to you, This happened to you

It's just a problem that I'm faced with am I, Not the only one who hates to stand by, Complications that are first in this line, With all these pictures running through my mind

Knowing endless consequences, I feel so useless in this, Get back, step back, and as for me, I can't believe.

Part of me, won't agree, Cause I don't know if it's for sure, Suddenly, suddenly, I don't feel so insecure

Part of me, won't agree, Cause I don't know if it's for sure, Suddenly, suddenly, I don't feel so insecure, Anymore

Everybody's got their problems, Everybody says the same things to you, It's just a matter how you solve them, But what else are we supposed to do

Part of me, won't agree, Cause I don't know if it's for sure, Suddenly, suddenly, I don't feel so insecure Part of me, won't agree, Cause I don't know if it's for sure, Suddenly, suddenly, I don't feel so insecure, Anymore

Why do things that matter the most, Never end up being what we chose, Now that I find no way so bad, I don't think I knew what I had

Why do things that matter the most, Never end up being what we chose, Now that I find no way so bad, I don't think I knew what I had," Deryck sang. Everyone cheered. They started playing their next song. F/n was singing along but I wasn't. My mind was somewhere else. I glanced at Awsten and studied every part of him. His faded blue hair, his smile, facial structure, and his body type. He caught me looking at him and smirked. I blushed as he move his arm to around my waist.

"You're a really nice girl y/n," Awsten whispered in my ear. My face turned a darker shade of red. "I've met a lot of people, but i've never met someone like you." I smiled. Awsten also smiled. "We'll talk after the show."

... After The Show...

Geoff, Otto and f/n were way ahead of me and Awsten. They were probably already at Waterparks tour bus. "You wanted to talk?" I asked already knowing the answer to my question.

"Yeah, as you know i've never met a girl like you before. You're amazing and perfect in everyway," Awsten smiled. He was blushing a little bit.

"Aw thanks Awsten," I blushed. Awsten scratched the back of his neck. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, uh, I think i'm falling in love with you... Wait, no. I don't think i'm falling in love with you, I KNOW i'm falling in love with you," Awsten sounded nervous. I was shocked.

"Really?" Was all I could say. Awsten slowly leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. Oh wow... Awsten Knight is my first kiss! Awsten Knight is my first kiss!!! Ok calm down y/n. Awsten broke the kiss. He smiled.

"I love you y/n," Awsten smiled.

"I love you too," I blushed.