Chapter I

Angel

My eyes were filled with tears, remembering my sweet angel's face. Her brown eyes were just staring into mine which captivated my soul. Antonio and I have talked about her disappearance at times but, he seemed to not to fully understand what it means to lose a child. We've had our children Daxton, Aiden   and Carlie, in a previous life, but now they  have been trained to hunt down anyone or anything that crosses paths with us, which is very easy for us. In our kingdom of Scotland, everyone seemed happy until the disappearance of Annabelle. But now,it has come to our attention, that someone from the other side may or may not have kidnapped her.

"Angel?" I heard my husband, Antonio yell for me. I walked out to the balcony to find him standing there, staring out at the horizon. "Yes, my love." I answered. He grabbed my hand and said, "Sweetheart, come look at this. What do you see?" He asked. I looked out at the horizon with him, "I see, trees and the lake." I replied sarcastically. He chuckled, "No. I mean, what do you really see?" He asked again. I sighed. "I see..." By turning my head to examine the scenery really hard, I saw in the middle of the forest a red ribbon tied to one of the trunks. "What is that?" I asked concerned.

"It's the tree from Annabelle's birth , love." He replied. I frowned, "Oh, that?" - "Yes, aren't you excited?" Excited about what? Our child is gone and he wants me to be excited?! Sometimes, he can be so insensitive. But, deep in my heart I know he means well.  "Why would I be excited?" I asked him. He scratched the back of his neck with an annoyed look on his face, "That's just it, darling. She's here." Those words made me feel so warm inside. Could she really be here? I raced down the balcony and went out to the patio. "Annabelle?!" I yelled. The mysterious maiden turned around and to my surprise, it wasn't her. My face frowned and my heart sank down into my chest too. "Who is this?! This is not my Annabelle!!" I yelled at the guards.

"I'm sorry my queen. I could've sworn that this was the princess."

My hopes were lifted for just a moment and then this happens. Can't anyone, anyone find my precious Annabelle?

***

To be continued.... For Part 2
Love you all, @1D_styles2000 and AuggieBear143
See you later :)