first day of school!

Cymponique's dream pov=I was walking down the beach,until someone called my name."Cymponique!Cymponique!"Yeah!?"I replied to him loudly."Come here!",he yelled back."Oh,My,Gosh!""Will you marry me?!"he said it with,his full eyes turned with full tears."Yes!I will!Yes!"as I leaned in with a full kiss.=€nd of dream pov.)

(Alarm clock rings)

(Cymponique's pov=I woke up smiling with a wonderful dream,when I kissed him pasionatley,until my,alarm rang.So I woke up,brushed my teeth,and when I was done,I hoped in a nice warm shower.(15 minutes later)I got done taking a shower,put a towel around my body.I wore a baby blue jeaned shirt with a tie at the end,white pants,with light blue,thorny sandals,blue & white braclets and necklace too and a feathery earrings.I sprayed cotton candy pefume,my iPhone 5s,my bokbag and left my door closed & went downstairs.=end of pov.)

Nikcki:Cymponique!?What do you want to eat?

Cymponique:-sits down-Only pancakes and bacon!

Nikci:Okay!(=~])

Drake:Morning![:-)]

Cymponique:Morning,Dad!:]

Sherri:Morning,guys!:}

Everyone else:Morning!

Sherri:What's for breafask?

Nicki:Pancakes,eggs,bacon,sasauge and biscuts,with strawberry jam on it!

Sherri & Cymponique:Bye,mom & dad!

Nikci & Drake:Bye!

-------------------------------------------------

At school

-----------

Cymponique:Finally!It's a new year!

Sherri:I know,right!

Cymponique:Yeah!New kids from,their old school and-.(gco)

???:Hey guys!

Cymponique & $herri:Who are you?!

???:Your own best friend since, 5th grade!Shadae!!!Shadae Brown!

Cymponique & Sherri:Now we remember you!

(Group hug)

Sherri:And who's the other 3 girls?!

Shadae:That's Amoni,Briana and AshlGroup hug again)

Ashley:We all changed a lot!

Briana:We did,over 2 years!

Cymponique:Yes we did!So its a new year,classes,people and the same teachers!

(The girls starts to laugh)

Shadae:Hey guys?Are those the new kids or what?(points the 5 black,gray & white clothes,boys)

All girls,except,Shadae:No,we didn't see them last year and the other years!

Ashley:Well,its new right?!($tart$ to walk in)

Briana:She's right!

Cymponique:Let's go get our schedule for the day,and get to class!

Everyone else:Okay!

(They go to the principal office,to get thier schedule,until,Shadae bumps into this short & curly hair,boy.)

The boy:So®®y!(Helps with her book)

Shadae:It's okay!(He leaves)Did yall see,that?!

Everyone:Yeah girl,we saw that!