Pt. 1 - Knight in Shining Armor

Okay, so this story is a twist on the classic "princess stuck in a tower."

Let me know what you think!!

______________________________________________________________

As a member of the female gender, I feel it is my duty to share my experiences and "wisdom" with the rest of you. Basically I feel obliged to shatter an illusion common to those of us who don't have something hanging in out pants.

Knights in shining armor SUCK! (I'm just warning you.)

Sure they can be chivalrous, end good qualities here. The idea of a knight charging in to rescue a princess trapped by a dragon sounds great if you don't bother to analyze it. Seriously, let's think about this for sec. obviously they are morons. I mean hello! Who the hell charges in with a banner yelling when you're facing a pissed dragon. Someone incredibly stupid, that's who!

Now please, don't be offended. I thought it was a romantic notion once too, but having lived that scenario, I can tell you with assurance that it is in no way a surrealistic experience ... at least not in a good way. I could continue to rant at you, but that really isn't my way, and I don't think you'll believe me if all I do is rant so, I hope you're comfortable, because I'm going to tell you my side of the story - the part that was edited out of the fairy tales.