Day 1 (Baseball)

When Drew stepped on to the baseball field she got introduced to the team. Coach Ortiz let the captains (Kyle and Ryan) do practice today so Drew can get the feel of the team. The captains thought they should do a mini game so Drew needs to talk to team. Kyle M is pitcher, Drew is at first baseman, Ryan D second baseman, Joe P is third baseman and outfielders are Hunter C, Alex P, David W, Noah Y! Hitters were;  Dave B, Chris S, Bennie F, Danny H, Sam G, Timmy K, Tom L, Tom H, Neil S and Mark V!
Coach Ortiz blowed his whistle for team to get in a circle and said "Oh, I forgot to tell you guys because Drew is the only girl on the team you guys need to help her in halls and in the lock room on game days!" "The team all said that ones "OKAY COACH!!!" The rest of practice the played catch with partner. Then Coach Ortiz called practice for the team and hit quote on your way out guys. "What quote" asked Drew! "The quote that hangs above the door... it says "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game"- Babe Ruth it's all the sports go to quote for 25 years; it was your dad's class team to put it in here for the class team gift" said Ryan Denvers! "Well that explains a lot about my childhood because my dad told me sport history about people like and that's why that my favorite quote which I use for everything in my life" said Drew.
From the baseball, Drew sees in the halls Kyle, Ryan ( in history class), Hunter (in math, English and science), Neil S and Bennie (in all class)!