Day 9 (Football)

Today at practice was just coach talking to the team about the game; which didn't happen so Coach Gronk just talked about the plains for Thursday game because that's make up game. "Hey coach, can I talked the guys alone please" said Drew Wallie nervous because the guys know Sid like a friend. "Sure, let me just say this one thing... we playing against Weymouth... yes we know that they are good but they are not as good as us you guys because we have better team work and we care more about each other then the score board" said Coach Gronk. "Yes coach" said the whole and coach left so Drew can talk to the team.

      "Okay you guys... I have a problem" said Drew shanking out of her shoulder pains. "What is it Drew" said Bennie Rush. "Is it about Drew, did he brake up with you at baseball practice yesterday" said Neil Smith. "No he didn't brake up with Neil. But you guys know Sid Conner" said Drew and the team nodded. "Well she told Adam Lucky than Adam told Drew Ramon who told me  that she likes Drew and might ask him out next game... I want to fighter but Drew won't let me" said Drew. "Well you should at the less talk to her then fighter if necessary" said Matt World. "That's a great idea Matt thank you" said Drew.
Practice is ended!