Day 13 (Baseball)

"Hey Drew" said Jace Dunkin. "Hey Jace" said Drew Wallie with a smile. Brady Strong was with Drew Ramon for odd reason and talking. "What's going on with them" asked Drew Wallie nervously. "I have no idea" said Jace Dunkin. Brady Strong said "Dude I love Drew's little brother! That's so sad about him and how its the same with Drew's mom!" "Ya don't tell any one though Drew doesn't know I'm telling you this right now" said Drew Ramon. "No problem man but keep me post please" said Brady Strong. "Of course man, well I have to go bye" said Drew Ramon while doing a bro-hug to Brady Strong. "DREW" yelled Drew Wallie. "Hey Drew. What's up" said Drew Ramon. "What was that about" asked Jace Dunkin. "Oh nothing, but Drew can we talk later" said Drew Ramon. "Ya of course" said Drew Wallie with a nervous real smile. Everyone went to class. At the end of class Drew Ramon found Drew Wallie alone in the hallways. "Hey, can you tell me what you and Brady were talking about earlier now" asked Drew Wallie. "Sure, I just told him about Adam, if that's okay" said Drew Ramon. "Omg, thank you" said Drew Wallie. "Wait you wanted me to tell him about your family issue" said Drew Ramon. "Ya because I can't do it for myself emotionally. Now all the teams captain know" said Drew Wallie relieved. "I guess so" said Drew Ramon, while giving Drew Wallie a kiss on the head.

It's time for baseball practice. Brady Strong and Drew Wallie talked after practice about what Drew Ramon told Brady Strong. "So Drew sorry about your brother Adam" said Brady Strong. "Thanks Brady we are going to tell him today" said Drew Wallie. "Oh man good luck Drew! Keep me posted if you want. All the teams are here for you" said Brady Strong tapping Drew Wallie on the sholder. Drew Wallie and Brady Strong just walk away from each other to go home. Drew Ramon is here with Chuck to pick up Drew and bring Adam to the doctors to see how bad this heart gene is. Drew Ramon is come to the doctors appointment; the Wallie family is okay with it.

The Wallie family and Drew Ramon are in the waiting room. "So are you nervous for him" asked Drew Ramon pointing at Adam. "Of course I am he's my little bother but its not as bad because you are here" said Drew Wallie then kissed Dew Ramon on the check. "Adam Edward Wallie" said the nurse. Everyone stood up but Chuck looked at both Drew with smile because its only the high and weight. "I will get you when we have to go to the room you two" said the nurse. "Alright, just take good care of him he's my little bother" said Drew Wallie while grabbing Drew Ramon's hand and Adam shoulder. The nurse came back to get both Drew. When both Drew got to the room Chuck and Adam were talking, Chuck was telling Adam everything. A minute after both Drew got into the room the doctor; Cynin came in.

"Hello Wallie family, I am Dr. Cynin. Now I'm here to see Adam Wallie. Dose he know why he is here" said Dr. Cynin. "I am Adam, my daddy just told me. That's my big sister Drew and her boyfriend Drew. Am I going to dead like my mommy" said Adam while Drew was trying not cry. "Hopefully not Adam. Now with your reason MRI you are clean and so is Drew but that doesn't mean you, Adam wont get in when you are older but with new research we found out that if might be your kids instead of you. But it all depends if you actually get it" said Dr. Cynin. "Oh thank you sir with this news" said Chuck smiling. "I will like you to another MRI every 3 years to keep on top of his heart and every 2 years for Drew because she is closer to the age of Kate's age of her getting it." said Dr. Cynin. "Alright that okay right Drew" said Chuck. "That's fine" said Drew Wallie still holding Drew Ramon's hand. The appointment is over.