2 || ❝ why? ❞

💗

💗

I quickly snuck into Grayson's window, in attempt to run away from everything.

I had recently begun to have problems with Ethan, and Grayson was always there to comfort me.

"Grayson, wake up please!" I whined, in attempt to wake him up.

"Shut up Ash, go to sleep it's 4:41 am."

"Bu-"

"Go to sleep okay? We'll talk about it in the morning." He said tapping a spot next to him and i gladly took it.

"I'm sorry for bothering you really late at night, ever since Ethan and I begun to have problems, I don't know who to resort to." I said taking his purple plush blanket to cover it over me.

"It's okay, Ethan's an idiot for making such a beautiful girl like you, sad."

"Thanks Grayson, I'll let you sleep now. I'm gonna get some water."

"mhm"

I walked out of Grayson's room and into the dim lighted hallway and heard a door quickly open.

"Ashley?"

"hm?"

"What the fuck are you doing? We're fighting but your fucking around with my brother? What the hell!"

"I'm not sleeping with your brother! I was just gonna crash with him for tonight and go home. I can't be alone thinking that your mad at me, knowing that i can lose you at any moment."

"You're not going to lose me Ash, I can't lose you. You're my life and i can't go on without you."

and the fighting ended with a simple, nice, & short kiss.

sarcasticwerewolf

i hope you like it!!!!

a/n: i just had my first driving lesson today and i'm so excited to go on my next one!

im failing algebra II and i don't care????

gtg bye

much love,
angel