6 || ❝ Love Incredible ❞

(I LOVE THIS GIF SO MUCH DAMN IT DAMN IT)

-

for my girlieeeeee bisexualbarry

"Do you have everything you need Ambahr?" My manger and agent Erica asked me as she handed me my Vanilla Iced Coffee.

"I just need my script and myself right?" I giggled at my response and she playfully shoved me.

"Yes, Luna will be arriving on set and she shall be in your trailer after you finish shooting your first scene." She spoke, Immediately forgetting everything she said but besides the fact that my Dog was going to be on set with me the entire time I'm filming in Vancouver.

I nodded, Erica then proceeded to take me to Hair and Makeup. We walked in and two of the Stars were seated in their corresponding places.

"Ambahr, take a seat please. You're due at wardrobe in 25 minutes." Erica quickly rushed me to a chair and handed me my script.

Her phone beeped, she quickly read it and shut her phone off. "Luna arrived, After this, head to wardrobe and then to set. I'll stay with Luna while your filming." She said and exited the trailer and I sat in silence.

"You're Ambahr, I'm Danielle, and this is Candice." I smiled, thanking the gods silently as she began small talk with me. "Hi! I promise, I'm not this awkward." I giggled the awkwardness away.

"You seem so laid back, we should definitely hang out after filming! Also who's Luna?" Candice asked, I opened my phone and grabbed a picture of Luna.

"Luna is my border collie, she's 2 years and has been with me ever since she's been born." I said and they both aw'ed.

"After you're done wth wardrobe, We can show you around. Filming doesn't start until 11:34. Toms' flight doesn't arrive till 8:30." Danielle reassured me and I gave her a smile.

"I'd definitely take you up on that offer, where shall I meet you?" I asked, they both looked to each other and smiled.

"Meet us on stage 4, We have our cast meetings there." Danielle spoke once more. "Great, I'll see you there then?" I smiled, earning nods from both of the girls.

-

In wardrobe I met Carlos, he's possibly one of the most laid back guys I've met. He offered to show me around Vancouver after we had finished filming today. I accepted his offer and told me to meet him at his apartment around 10:30 thats when night life here in Vancouver was much better.

I smiled to him and when I turned around only to be met with a scorching hot cup of coffee. I winced in pain as my light pink top suddenly became a caramel colored top.

"I'm so sorry. I'm such a clumsy person." The nearly recognizable voice said.

"I can tell." I said in a monotone voice, my expressionless voice quickly snapping me out of my rude trance. "Sorry, I didn't mean it that way."

"I'd totally would understand, it's your first day and me being an idiot just poured coffee on you." He said and smiled, "I'm Grant." He extended his hand, I took it immediately.

"Ambahr Morales, clumsy person at heart." I smiled earning a chuckle from him. "You're super funny, We should hang out sometime! Maybe tonight?" He asked.

I smiled, "I would but Carlos and I are going to party tonight." I giggled and he just stifled a laugh. "Lets' ditch Carlos and how about if we have our own adventure?" He asked.

"Your offer is very tempting Mr. Gustin, I don't think Carlos would be very happy if I ditched him." I frowned and he took his phone out.

He typed rather quickly on his phone and shut it off in less than two minutes. "There, Carlos and you no longer have plans. I'll be at your place around 5:30 tonight." He said, and I smiled.

"I'll see you Grant." I said smiling on how our friendship completely escalated.

-

Grants' POV

"Did the coffee trick work?" Tom asked, his arm slung around my shoulder.

"It did and we have a date tonight. She's astonishingly beautiful." I said, and pictured her in my head and her amazing smile.

"The Coffee spill aways works." He said and I just chuckled heading to Stage 76 to film.

-

WORD COUNT - 712