THE WOLF

Taemin walks out from his room and walks straight to his Hyung's room. He opens the door and takes a peek inside of the room.

"Oh! Hyung, where are you going?" Taemin asks when he looks at Donghae who is wearing some clothes for hiking.

Donghae looks at Taemin and smiles. "I am going to hiking a mountain." He said.

"Hiking? But... can you go to hiking with your condition now? I am afraid that something will happen to you." Taemin said.

Donghae takes his backpack and put it on his back. "I am okay, Min ah... You know, after you come and talk to me last night, I think you are right... I should move on and forget about him." Donghae said.

"Hyung..."

"It is okay, Min ah. I am going to start trying to forget about him." Donghae said. "You are going to school right? Let's me drive you there after we have our breakfast."

Taemin looks at Donghae and slowly creates a smile and nods his head. At least his Hyung will try to move on and forget about that coward Choi Siwon.

_________________________

Donghae wipes his sweat on his forehead. He looks at the way going to the hill. For about 1 hours hiking, he are finally going to make to the top. He continues to walk again while holding a stick. It is tiring but he is sure that a beautiful view will wait for him up on the hill.

Donghae continues to walk and climb the mountain until him finally smiling when he sees the board saying that he finally arrives at the hill. Donghae quickly runs towards the board then he looks at the view that he can see from there. A relieved sigh come out from his mouth.

"Omo... it is so beautiful." Donghae said while looking at the view of the city and also some nature of the mountain.

He takes out his phone and takes the photo of the view. He posts the photo in his SNS account with a caption "The New Start".

Donghae looks around then he notices some couple who also there. Donghae looks at them and kind of jealous to them, but he quickly shook his head and look away from them. He does not want to look at them since he might remember about Siwon again.

"There it is! The Tree of Hopes!" suddenly a girl shouts that make Donghae looks at her.

"Tree of Hopes?" Donghae asks inside of his head.

"There is a legend said that if we make a wish while we are under of this story, our wishes will come true." The girl said to her friend.

Donghae keeps looking at them and have some interest with the tree that they are talking about. After about ten minutes, those girls leave the tree and walk down again from the hill. Donghae quickly walks towards the tree and there is some board there has the information about the tree.

"Tree of Hopes..." Donghae read the information on the board. "There is a legend saying that if you make a wish while you standing under the tree, your wish will come true." Donghae looks at the tree then. "Well... it must be just a legend... but I really do have a wish." Donghae thought to himself. He stands under the tree then he looks at the view in front of the tree. "I wish... I can forget Choi Siwon... and please do send me someone is better than that Choi Siwon." Donghae said then he smiles.

"Will my wish will come true?" Donghae asks then he looks at the tree. There is a bit of wind that make the leaves move with the wind. Donghae just looks at the tree then he smiles. "Please... make my wish come true." He said then he bows to the tree. He turns around and scans the place. There is no one around.