HE IS BETTER THAN SIWON

Donghae slowly pushes the door and takes a peek outside of the room. He stays hiding inside of the bathroom for about 15 minutes because of what had just happened earlier. He could not believe that he mistook Eunhyuk as Siwon, and he somehow feels so sad that he still could not forget that Choi Siwon. Donghae keeps peeking to outside and looks around, then his eyes stop at Eunhyuk who is sitting on the floor while looking around the room.

"Why is he not wearing anything?" Donghae asks. "I give him a pair of pajama last night."

Eunhyuk lifts up his face the moment his hear Donghae's voice. Even, Donghae is talking to himself in a low voice; he manages to hear it since his wolf ears could hear anything from far no matter how low the voices are. Their eyes meet, Donghae froze for a second, while Eunhyuk quickly stands up and runs towards the bathroom door. Donghae's eyes grow wider when he looks at Eunhyuk who is coming closer, then he quickly closes the door again.

"Wait!" Eunhyuk shouts but he could not stop Donghae from closing the door. He stands in front of the door then he knocks the door for couple of times. "Donghae... please open this..." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae stands in front of the door while scratching his own head. "What should I do now? This is going to be so awkward." Donghae thought to himself.

"If you do not want to come out... I will go from here." Eunhyuk said again.

Donghae quickly opens the door. "No! You can't go!"

Eunhyuk looks at him then he smiles. "Finally... Why are you hiding inside there?"

Donghae looks at Eunhyuk then he looks away from the werewolf. "I... I am not hiding. I am using the toilet." Donghae said while holding his stomach.

"Really?" Eunhyuk asks.

Donghae nods his head. "What about you? Why you are not wearing anything? Where is the pajama that I gave you last night?"

"There." Eunhyuk said and points to the pajama on the floor inside of the bathroom. Donghae turns his head and look at the pajama. He looks again at Eunhyuk. "I don't know how to wear them. Plus, since 13 years ago, my friends and I always naked and we are used to it." Eunhyuk said.

"Look here, Eunhyuk shi. That is you and your friends, here... this is embarrassing. You should cover your private area." Donghae said and takes some glances to Eunhyuk's cock.

"Well... I never think become naked is something that is embarrassing." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae sighs then he shook his head. "I will check your wound then I will take some clothes for you. Stay here and don't move." He said then he walks passed the werewolf.

Eunhyuk nods his head and just stand still in front of the door while Donghae walks towards his closet and open the closet. He turns his head and glances at Eunhyuk's back.

"Even he is a werewolf... he is so hot... look at his shoulder... his back... they are hot!" Donghae thought to himself. "His abs also something that is not a joke and his dick... it is bigger than Won." Donghae keep thinking about Eunhyuk inside of his head. He shook his head then quickly chases away all the naughty thought from his mind. He takes his first-aid box and some short pant also a sweater with hoodie.

_____________________________

His face got hit again, adding the bruised and the blood on his face.

"Tell me... where is him?" The men who know as the Alpha, looking at him with a devil smirk ask him that.

"I... I don't know..." Leeteuk said.