Date night

Unedited

For the rest of the day I avoided  Aiden and his stupid face. I can't believe I actually asked him out what the hell is wrong with me? It sucks because right now is gym the last class of the day and Aiden has gym too.

I was going to ditch but Abel grabbed me and dragged me off to the locker room. I tried to tell her I was sick but she kept on dragging me. Who knew such a small person could be so strong. Well she is bigger than me but only by like 3inches.

When we got out of the locker room I looked around and Aiden wasn't in sight so I joined the class.

"Soccer is a very active sport. That's what we're playing today. Abel and Leo team captains." The teacher said.

I'm much smaller than everyone else in this class so I'm pretty sure I'll get picked last. I don't get why he chose Abel as a team captain she's much smaller than Leo he's a giant but not bigger than Aiden.

"Ladies first." Leo said politely. She smiled and pointed at me.

"I choose Kota." She said. I groaned and walked over to her. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"I hate soccer or any sport for that matter." I mumbled. She giggled and put get arm around my shoulder.

"You'll love it especially since you're on my team." She said. "Um Dave." She called out. He joined our team.

Once all the teams were picked we began to walk outside. I slowly trudged behind everyone not really wanting to play. I hate sports with a passion they suck and make me look stupid.

I was just about to walk out the double doors when someone grabbed me and covered my mouth. I screamed through the persons hand and kicked backwards hearing groans from my kidnapper. I was dropped and landed on my hands and knees.

"You're fucking crazy." Aiden yelled. I snapped my head up at him and stood up. I may be way way way shorter than him but I'll still stand up for myself.

"How the hell am I the crazy one? At least I don't go around kidnaping girls in the gym!" I yelled.

He looked down at me and shook his head. He's already embarrassed me enough today I don't even want to be around him. I turned for the door but he grabbed me and pulled me to the bleachers.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry. I'll take you to that fair tonight." He said quietly. I shook my head and scooted away from him.

"No way! You've embarrassed me enough today." I sneered.

"I didn't mean to make you cry just go out with me." He pleaded. I laughed and glared at him.

"You did not make me cry. I don't cry." I stated. He gave me a serious look and touched my face before I slapped his hand away.

"When you came into class your face was slightly red and your eyes were glossy." He mumbled. "I promise I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm sorry forgive me please." He said. His voice broke a bit at the end and he gave me a sad expression.

I couldn't help but move over and wrap my arms around him. His big arms found their way around my waist and I didn't want to move. He smelled so good and was soft like a big Teddy bear I fit perfectly in his arms like they were made for me. I pulled away and looked down unknowingly touching the place where he had bitten me. He smiled when he seen me doing this but I couldn't help myself.

"Tonight?" He asked me. I nodded and sat back down.

"Sure." I mumbled.

.