Chapter 1

A/N : Before you read this, HI ! :D This is a story that I really enjoy writing. English is not my native language so if there are any mistakes please let me know, it would be very good if you could tell me about them. Plus, I really hope you'll like it and if you do, feel free to vote and/or to leave a comment, it would be my pleasure to read it. So I will let you now read the story. Enjoy !

—————————

I'm going to kill him.

I am definitely going to kill him and I am so ready to go to jail because of him. How could he do this to me? What a jerk he can be. It's completely over between us.

What am I going to do now ...? It's like 1 am and this road is empty. I mean, apart from cars, DUH! Everyone's staring at me. I think it's because of my dress since it's so beautiful.

I almost regret wearing it.

You probably want to know how I got here, with only my fluffy baby pink dress, my (very) high heels and my silver clutch bag. Well ... I am kind of asking myself the same question. Not that I don't remember what happened or anything like that, it's just that feeling of not accepting what's happening to you. That's exactly my case.

*Flashback*

For our 2nd anniversary, my boyfriend invited me to have dinner in a very fancy restaurant which is pretty far from the city where we live. He told me to primp myself, to choose a beautiful dress and to meet him outside because he had organized a memorable night. I couldn't be more excited. I mean, I think that any girl after being in a relationship for two years would think about only one thing: He is going to propose. So of course I had to look perfect for this moment.

The day after, I took my car and went directly to the mall in search of the dress that would make my heart pound, just like James does ... I just love him so much and I am ready for staying by his side for the rest of my life. I walked into a store that caught my attention. It was very cozy and warm. The walls were painted with pastel pink and blue and there were very comfortable armchairs. But of course I had no time to rest so I went to look up for the dress. I found plenty of dresses which came in different shapes and colors that were pretty pleasant. But the one I was looking for was still hiding somewhere.

And then I saw it.

Mid-thigh length, slightly fluffy and a beautiful baby pink ... I loved how it was tight on top and not that much on bottom. It was very pretty and I immediately fell in love with it. Plus, it was exactly my style.

After I bought it, I got out of the store and headed towards Starbucks to buy a hot chocolate to take away and then I finally went back home to get ready.

It took me more than thirty minutes to put my make up on and thirty more minutes to curl my hair. As I was putting my red lipstick on, the bell rang and I already knew who it was. I went to open the door and I saw him, handsome in his beautiful black suit and his red tie.

"Weren't you supposed to wait for me outside?" I asked him while I put my lips against his.

"I know but I wanted to come all by myself and walk you up to my car." He answered.

He is just so sweet to me and I am so happy with him. I did not date many guys in the past, but James ... He knew how to treat me like a real princess.

"So where are we going?"

"It's a restaurant that you will surely like. The only problem is that it's a little bit far from town, around an hour or more."