Chapter 3: The hunting season

chapter3: The hunting season

           Life has been so tragic my pack has been fighting alot about whose better than who at being a werewolf. Its been hunting season for deer and the wolves need food patrol men are every where looking for us. Jack there come'n hurry get the rest of the new born werewolves outta here said matin he was our look out. I started to howl a warning message, Awawoooooo. I started again making it deeper AwwwAwwooooo! Then everyone started to run then one of the werewolves started to transform Brennetes eyes turned purple that means she was untamed, don't know how to control what she does. The forest patrol had shotguns.one of them picked up a stick and threw it at william and then BAM! William was dead. Noooooooo! I suddenly felt heat risen but never like this so much anger, frusteration, streagth, and then I was becoming an Alpha werewolf I don't know how powerful I am or how dangerous I was the first ever werewolf the king of all. I got up on all forelegs and howl, I started to run, I looked like a hairy wolf standing up, I suddenly ripped one of the patrol mans body in half.

Next day I woke up in nothing but a ripped up blue-jeans I was lyed down in the snow that had blood soaked up in it. I howled for the pack seeing if they'll find me,AWWAWWWOOOOOOOOOO. No answer suddenly Brennete came she found me She was still in werewolf form. I got up and said where is the others, She finally pointed to a cave under a waterfall. I walked in and saw about 100 werewolves left. Some of them was hungry. Some stood up they looked like they were dead or drained of blood. What happen to the pack I asked Brennete. They she started and stop What I asked kindda scared. They were trying to save........ William. I had forgotten about william dying. How could I he's my brother my only family member who was still alive not now not never william can't leave no he can't. Memories started to flood my mind images, voices, and worst of all william! We got to finish what we started I said, heat started to flood my body pain anger hatred even revenage. My life memories stoped flooding before my mind now its my turn I growled I was a Alpha the leader I will stop the American government.