Chapter 5 : The New Speices

chapter 5 : The New Speices

I know said someone, behind the police officer that was eating the doughnut, then I saw him he had blood red eye's pale white face ivory lips and jet black hair he was tall and had a small built.

What's this I said another little distraction you people honestly think this human can stop us. Yes a fimialler voice spoke, everybody moved and my dad stepped into the scene. I...I thought you were dead, sorry I had to fake my death so I can create a new Speices a much hungry one. What speices I said Then he spoke in a tone only I new what it meant A vampire! What so I see you turn your back on me to create something to wipe us well I mean werewolfs out and then humanity! I yelled so hard  my teeth clenched till it felt like it was going to break. Then my eye's turned yellow, I released the inner self and my animal was true.

Then my blood rushed, heat rose then snap, snap, my mouth turned into a snout It hurt a little at first but the pain was gone I saw all the police officers mouth dropped open then the vampire ran at me I snapped my jaw open and clenched down on his arm Ahhh ! he yelled as I ripped his arm off. Next thing I know he fell to the ground and saw that it was nothing but a ridged glass like rip where his arm was. I saw my self in a reflection from a puddle, I had a heavy built white fur and yellow eyes kinda goldish , then I howled my deep sad howl ever. I saw what I've become I became a monster a wolf a animal. The vampire got back up and charged full force at me with his only arm left wobbling behind him then I jumped up and fell on my knees his head in my grip, his head was off his body.